10

front page
60. Campus cannon fodder: graduation trip? Imprisoned and fucked! (Chapter H)
search
60. Campus cannon fodder: graduation trip? Imprisoned and fucked! (Chapter H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Mo Chen didn't say whether it was good or not.

If you ask, you will be slapped on the forehead and told to apply the medicine honestly.

The butt hole was extremely swollen, and the front part was also a little red and swollen. The feeling of being filled by the thick and hot meat stick in the lower body was still there. The waist and knees were sore and weak. Mo Chen almost knelt on the carpet when he went to wash up in the morning.

The system wanted to help alleviate the problem, but Mo Chen didn't agree.

He was going to take a day off to lie down at home. At this moment, he was asking Cui Shiyan to help him apply medicine. It was made by Mo Chen from the previous world. Applying it cooled the medicine, and the hot, sore and bloated feeling dissipated instantly.

Technician Cui asked the customer how satisfied he was with last night's service, and the customer slapped him.

Technician Cui lowered his head in resignation, leaned closer to the two pussies, and asked in a low voice, "Are you satisfied with last night?"

There was no response from the female hole.

Cui Shiyan reached out and poked gently.

The vagina spat at him.

"Did you hear it? It's saying 'bah'!" Mo Chen kicked him, "Go and wash your hands, then come back and rub it for me. Your body is so sore."

"...Okay."

Cui Shiyan gave himself an answer in his mind, but he didn't get Mo Chen's confirmation. He was always worried in his heart. Whenever he had time, he would stick to Mo Chen and want to take a new test paper.

Mo Chen asked the questions seriously, and he answered the questions carefully, making sure not to mess around.

Wherever you point, do it wherever you go, let it be deep but not shallow, let it be heavy but never light.

Mo Chen just thought he was farting and pressed his head to let him study hard.

The son of a bitch has a mind full of pornographic waste. He opens and shuts his mouth and says, "Let me fuck your pussy."

Is it really possible to get admitted to the top S university like in the original plot?

In the original plot, he was able to pass the exam despite not eating well, sleeping well and being bullied for three years. But after he came, he couldn't pass the exam after eating, drinking and having fun. That's really...no fucking thing.

Senior year.

It's been a painful year.

Cui Shiyan was forced to read N sets of papers. The feeling of having to repeat the knowledge points, formulas, and question types over and over again, which he had clearly understood thoroughly, was really wonderful:)

The feeling of having your loved one right next to you, but can’t eat or eat it, is really fascinating :)

The countdown to the college entrance examination is approaching day by day.

Mo Chen was relieved to find that Cui Xiaoxiao finally calmed down.

It's like I'm completely in a learning state.

Very good, this wave is stable.

It was a sunny day on the exam day.

As soon as he left the examination room, a heat wave rolled in, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on Cui Shiyan's body. He faced the hot wind and the blazing sun above his head, and rushed towards Mo Chen who was standing in the shade of a tree eating ice cream.