8

front page
34. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Plot Chapter
search
34. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Plot Chapter
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Why do people go to school, why do they go to work, why can't they sit in front of the computer with peace of mind and update tens of thousands of things every day.

Oh, it turns out it’s because I need to earn money to eat and support myself.

So tired during the day.

It must be very hard for everyone to work and study.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

-----text-----

Hidden Forest at night never stays peacefully in the palace.

The sky is full of stars tonight.

He took Mo Chen to find a high place to watch the stars.

Mo Chen looked up at the sky. The star trails had not yet completely returned to order and looked a little chaotic.

His hot palms reached into the hem of Mo Chen's clothes, touched two handfuls of relaxed soft flesh, and then suddenly withdrew them.

The demon monk hugged Mo Chen tightly, turned his head and said coldly: "Have you seen enough? Come out."

Lu Haomiao suppressed the familiar yet unfamiliar repulsion and walked up to the two of them expressionlessly.

The one who comes is not good.

The demon monk's murderous intention suddenly arose.

Mo Chen raised his hand and touched the back of the man's neck. Two seconds later, his head was tilted on Mo Chen's neck. His tall body also softened and he fell into coma.

"Xiao Lu." The handsome young man held the man who was slightly larger than him firmly in his arms, "Do you remember me?"

Although it was a question, his tone was very firm.

Lu Haomiao was stunned for a moment, and clasped his sleeves with both hands, "...Well, I just remembered something today." He took a few steps forward, approached and hesitated again, "Master, how much do you remember?"

"I remember everything. Why, you want to persuade me to kick your master wife away again?"

Lu Haomiao, who had accurately guessed his thoughts, felt guilty: "...Master, yes, I'm sorry, it was my disciple who overstepped my bounds. Master's feelings are the most important, as long as you like it."

He really thought that if the master didn't think too much, he would advise the master to kick this annoying bald donkey away, and the master and disciples would go to the world of chaos during the day.

"That's natural." Mo Chen smiled, "You have a good talk with your junior brothers in the next few days, and we will leave when the ceremony is over."

"Okay, Master, don't worry."

Seeing that Lu Haomiao was hesitant to speak, Mo Chen said, "If you have nothing else to do, go back. I'm busy these days, but I will go to the grand ceremony."

The young man's eyes immediately lit up, "Yeah!"

After his eldest disciple left, Mo Chen loosened his seal slightly, cast a spell to make Yin Lin sleep more deeply, and found a deserted mountain top to build a large illusion.

Mo Chen will make slight modifications to the 'death' node of the plot this time, but no interference is allowed.

He had a reason to die.