1

front page
51. Campus cannon fodder: No, I don't eat other people's leftovers
search
51. Campus cannon fodder: No, I don't eat other people's leftovers
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Double update today~

Please give me tickets for next week~

-----text-----

At five o'clock in the morning, the first batch of steamed buns in Mrs. Li's soup dumpling shop comes out of the pot.

"Xiao Cui, eat first. The spicy soup will be here soon."

The thin young man smiled and thanked him. He held the meat buns with chopsticks and put them into his mouth. He was eating slowly and slowly.

Sister Li's Steamed Bun Shop is famous for being cheap and delicious in the old town of Shuicheng. Vegetarian buns cost 5 cents, meat buns cost 1 yuan, and beef spicy soup costs 3 yuan for a large bowl.

Cui Shiyan watched as he ate slowly. The fist-sized buns were eaten in two or three bites. The fresh pork buns were delicious, and the skin of the buns soaked in gravy also had a unique flavor. The spicy pepper soup had a strong flavor of pepper and pepper, and it was burning in the throat. , it's so refreshing to drink.

The taste of vegetarian buns is still familiar, even though there are many kinds, he is still tired of eating them.

From junior high school to high school, for six years, I bought six vegetarian buns every morning, eating two in the morning, two at noon, and two in the evening.

Hot, cold. Tofu filling, shepherd's purse filling, pickled cabbage filling, green vegetable filling, mushroom and radish filling...

But Cui Shiyan in his previous life didn't feel tired, he only felt hungry. It was too little and not enough to eat.

As for why it was said to be in the previous life... Cui Shiyan didn't know what was going on. At the age of thirty-six, he was fishing in his own manor. While waiting for the fish to take the bait, he sighed in his heart, "Life is so boring." His eyes suddenly went dark, and he opened his eyes again. The eyes are a dirty and dilapidated hut.

Trash, bottles, and cigarette butts littered the floor.

The old man who died in a car accident when he was 16 years old was lying on the small sofa, snoring loudly. The young man frowned, then stepped forward and kicked him. The man who was so drunk that he was unconscious rolled to the ground like a corpse.

He thought it was a dream at first, but the slight pain in his legs and the throbbing and acidic hunger in his stomach told him that this was not a dream. Looking at the 16-year-old myself through the mirror, he was as thin and weak as a chicken, malnourished, anemic, and hypoglycemic. Under the collar of his brand-new and neat school uniform was a tattered shirt that had been washed to white.

Damn, that's interesting.

Cui Shiyan sneered. The results of more than ten years of hard work were suddenly wiped out. The body that had been carefully maintained and cared for returned to before liberation. The garbage that had been disposed of after a lot of effort and wandered around the edge of the law was resurrected... a feeling of.

Very interesting.

He sorted out his emotions in the bathroom, and looked calm when he went out.

The date of rebirth is coincidental, tonight is the day when the alcoholic father was hit and killed. In order to prevent other accidents from happening, Cui Shiyan tidied up the room just like he did in his previous life, and then took out the money he had saved from working part-time jobs from a hidden place and stuffed it all into his pocket, without doing anything extra.