4

front page
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Double holes opened and fucked, convulsions and peeing in dreams (under decoction)
search
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Double holes opened and fucked, convulsions and peeing in dreams (under decoction)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The muscles all over the man's body were tense, his masseter muscles were bulging, and his forehead was sweating.

He originally wanted to insert it slowly, but in the end he couldn't hold it back and thrust his crotch sharply, pushing the thick and hot cock all the way to the end. Compared with the hot cock, the intestinal hole is warm and soft, and it is tightly wrapped around the meat root for sucking.

The chick under Chi Qiong's crotch had never seen the world before. It was suddenly sucked by the ultimate ecstasy hole. It started pumping and fucking like crazy. The glans was as passionate as fire, pushing from the mouth of the hole into the depth of the hole, back and forth. Back, tirelessly, I want to fill every inch of my intestines with my own scent and temperature.

The butt hole was wet and slippery, and the mouth of the hole was tightly sucking the meat root. It was like a small mouth growing deep in the hole. Chi Qiong stretched her waist and fucked him hard, and the small mouth kissed and sucked his glans like a reward.

Hold.

How could it be so cool? !

Beastly lust invaded his eyes, and all previous restraint was wiped out. The man grabbed Mo Chen's legs, tightly grasped his slender waist with his big hands, knelt on the bed, and indulged in raping his open butt hole.

The delicate pink turns into bright red.

A little bit of the intestine meat was cruelly pulled out by the meat stick, and the next second, it was pushed in again.

The sound of flesh slapping was loud, the sound of meat stick being swallowed in her ass was lewd, the wooden bed rocked and creaked, the sleeping androgynous beauty's snow-like skin was dyed red, her red lips were slightly open, and she was gasping and whimpering intermittently.

"Uh... uh, uh huh... uh..."

The moans are inaudible, the struggles are insignificant.

In Chi Qiong's eyes, these are more like pandering and seduction.

He leaned down, panting like an animal, and licked the cheeks and lips of the beautiful prey. In a low voice, he asked the other party if he felt comfortable and if it hurt.

Mo Chen didn't respond. Chi Qiong glanced at the hard penis that was shaking his head from time to time as he was being fucked. He smiled widely and murmured to himself, "It makes me water. It must be comfortable."

This thing also follows its owner. It has a round head and round head, and is as delicate as jade. He also has his own gadgets, and they are just as ugly.

The ugly man was depressed for a moment, but the ugly cock was always full of energy, drilling into the soft flesh of the intestines, tirelessly, looking for sensitive and vulnerable places to hit, forcing the intestines to convulse and bleed.

The heat is like water, the pleasure is like fire, spreading throughout the body, reaching the critical point.

The shallow vagina was numb from being fucked, and the deep intestines were filled with heat, making Mo Chen restless even in a deep sleep. His eyes were dizzy, and he moaned and ejaculated with orgasm.

The intestines suddenly twitched and tightened.

Chi Qiong was caught off guard and let out a groan, her cock bounced and swelled, and she ejaculated against the small mouth deep in her intestines.