3

front page
42. Orc cannon fodder: Can you give me a lick (plot, meat residue)
search
42. Orc cannon fodder: Can you give me a lick (plot, meat residue)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Under normal circumstances

The wolf is in heat in late winter.

Snakes are in heat in mid-spring.

The estrus period lasts for a month XD

-----text-----

Lang Yun's footsteps were heavy when he came back.

The ears and tail were well retracted. Mo Chen looked through the phenomenon to see the essence, and saw the drooping white wolf.

"What's wrong?"

Lang Yun lowered his head to eat and said vaguely: "It's nothing. Let's finish the meal quickly and let's go hunting."

Mo Chen narrowed his eyes and said without asking any more questions: "Okay."

The system tipped him off, and after listening to Lang Yun's description, the witch doctor diagnosed him as having cannibalism.

Cannibals are a notorious race in the Orc Continent. They eat fruits and vegetables, ordinary beasts, and their own kind, orcs and females.

In other words, the latter is their staple food.

Lang Yun said that he only had a small taste and would never swallow the snake ink.

The witch doctor shook his head after hearing this and sat further away from Langyun. He said that the symptoms range from mild to severe, from licking to biting to eating. You can't even stop the idea of having a taste at first. There's no guarantee that you won't be in the manic stage. They would skin and bones their fellow creatures, drink their blood and eat their flesh.

Lang Yun fell into silence.

The advice given by the witch doctor was to let him control himself and not even taste it. Once something opens an opening, it cannot be closed. Just like cannibals, they can never go back after eating the same kind of food.

When an orc or female with cannibalistic tendencies appears in a normal tribe, there are only three ways to deal with it: reduce it to a slave, brand it with a mark and expel it from the tribe, make it a slave of other tribes, or kill it and bury it directly.

But Lang Yun is a child that the witch doctor has seen since childhood, and Lang Yun's father was raised by him. The old orc went through a fierce psychological struggle and convinced himself and Lang Yun that this was just a minor illness, and it would be fine as long as he could control it.

After listening to the system's narration, Mo Chen frowned and lowered his head.

In this primitive and ignorant era, we cannot blame the witch doctors for their poor medical skills and short-sightedness. We can only say that there are too few examples of orcs falling in love with orcs in the world.

Most of the cases of orcs and orcs that were collected by the system were that they could not find a female orc to live together.

The Xiaoxi tribe is a remote place with few people. They only went out to exchange for salt and supplies. I am afraid they have never seen them.

well.

The plot is not over yet, so don’t rush, you can take your time.

Mo Chen knew it in his mind and relaxed his eyebrows, "I'm done eating."