7

front page
33. Snake demon cannon fodder: This bald donkey looks disgusting (plot chapter)
search
33. Snake demon cannon fodder: This bald donkey looks disgusting (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Yesterday, I checked and found that the author did not climb ashore and had drowned in the sea of xue. His body was floating in the cold sea. It is the author's soul who is writing the article now.

-----text-----

The process of meeting Nioh went smoothly.

After hearing Bai Tian's sincere words, the young king just nodded lightly, "I know." After saying that, he ordered others to arrange accommodation for the two guests who came from afar. All matters will be discussed after the ceremony is over in ten days. .

Today is the fifth day that Bai Bai and Yin Lin have lived in the palace.

Bai Zhou felt a little uneasy, suspecting that Nioh was just trying to deal with them superficially. He wandered around the yard several times and couldn't help but talk to the little white snake coiled on the stone table.

"Snake, do you think Nioh will believe what I say?"

Mo Chen was basking in the sun and turned around when he heard this.

"Snake, if people think I'm talking nonsense and find excuses after the evening ceremony to refuse to go to the Chaos Realm to kill monsters, what should I do?" Bai Tian's eyebrows furrowed more and more as he spoke.

A person appears from nowhere and suddenly rushes over to tell you that the 'birthmark' you have had since childhood is proof that you were chosen by God to save the world. I advise you to put down the heavy burden of your country for the time being. Responsibility, go to the dangerous Chaos Realm to kill the countless and inexhaustible Chaos Beasts and Warcraft... These words, no matter how well packaged, no matter how sincere the tone, are of no use.

Unless Nioh is out of his mind.

Could it be...really...broken?

Instead of changing his face on the spot and telling them to get out, he instead served them both delicious food and drinks...

The anxiety during the day changed its direction and kept barking at the little snake.

Mo Chen listened and asked, "Is King Lu Haomiao the same as other low-level cultivators and ordinary people in the Crazy Ball?" "Is Lu Haomiao already crazy and just pretending to be good?" What will happen to the human world if the King of Ren is crazy? , The Chosen One went crazy so early, the world is over.'

Mo Chen:......

This kid's guess is pretty accurate.

In the original plot, Lu Haomiao faintly felt the call of heaven after his breakthrough in cultivation two years ago, and recalled the remaining memories of his previous nine lives.

Every time he tried his best, all he got was wasted.

The day before, the Haiyan River was clear and the wind and waves were calm. When I opened my eyes again, I saw mountains of swords and seas of fire, with corpses everywhere.

He stood on the mountain of corpses with a knife in hand. The tip of his nose and before his eyes were filled with scarlet blood, a black sky, charred corpses, and black mud.

Unforeseen accidents, a fate that cannot be resisted, and a world that cannot be changed.

Since then, he has been living in fear. Looking at the order and stability that he can still control now, he only feels that it is false.