12

front page
25. The slut raped her tender pussy and was fucked to death until she squirted urine and climaxed.
search
25. The slut raped her tender pussy and was fucked to death until she squirted urine and climaxed.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Bestiality warning in the next chapter

You guessed it right, Zhou Zhou is a bitch, the kind who fucks for two hours and ejaculates for half an hour, hehehehe.

-----text-----

Dual cultivation is a process, and the key point in the process is the moment when both parties reach the top and become "in harmony".

Zhou Yize washed himself carefully, focusing on his crotch. He peeled off the foreskin and washed it, washed the scrotal folds, and applied shower gel three times to his pubic hair.

Then he put on the silicone semen ring obediently on his erect penis, like a scarf under the head of an ugly dick. There were bulges of different sizes around the scarf.

He put on his nightgown and climbed onto the bed. Mo Chen, who was sitting on the bed, glanced at him and said, "Come here and hug me."

The man hugged Mo Chen, kissed his earlobe tentatively, licked his cochlea, and moved his hands over Mo Chen's body, caressing the sensitive areas on Mo Chen's body according to his memory.

Gently pinch the waist, carefully rub the buttocks, stroke the pussy, press the anus, and stroke the dick.

Kissing him all the way, kissing his longing lips.

The wet tongue tips touched, tested, and intertwined.

The light and sweet meaning that burst out was like a fallen spark, igniting Zhou Yize's chest. The lingering and pathos kiss only lasted for a minute, and he hurriedly moved down, took the areola in his mouth, and sucked the tip of the nipple.

Tears suddenly fell down.

Ever since this guy got the order to practice dual cultivation, his inner voice was noisy. Mo Chen turned it off because he was annoyed. At this moment, his chest was wet with tears and he opened his ears again to listen.

——"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Just cry, as long as your dick is still hard.

Tonight's foreplay was long.

The man touched Mo Chen up and down, inside and out, and licked it all over with great effort. Mo Chen was teased so much that the center of his legs became wet, the horse's eyes vomited glandular fluid, and his vagina drooled, but He didn't urge Zhou Yize, but his eyes gradually became gentle and affectionate. He wrapped his legs tightly around the man's waist, hunched his waist and rubbed his hot cock with his lower body.

Xi Zhang's hungry pussy sucked the glans into his mouth and ate half of it, then pulled away and rubbed the cock from beginning to end with his sticky pussy. Zhou Yize cooperated knowingly, making the glans, penis ring and rugged shaft Passing through the anus and vagina in turn, they rubbed Mo Chen's penis against each other.

The already thin pajamas were thrown aside as they were deemed to be in the way.

The two naked bodies were entangled together, hot and cold, their breaths touching each other, eagerly asking for each other's body fluids.

The hole is so itchy that when the glans is inserted next time, Mo Chen sinks.

"Uh-huh--!"

There is no need to expand, the meat hole is extremely soft and wet, and it squirms to swallow the cock. The folds are stretched inch by inch, running over the hot spot, and hitting the slutty heart of the palace mouth.