11

front page
24. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: On the Magical Use of Puppet (plot chapter, meaty prelude)
search
24. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: On the Magical Use of Puppet (plot chapter, meaty prelude)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

On February 7th, the weather was cloudy and rainy. It was eighty-one and the night orchids were seventy-seven.

This short line of words expresses all my bitterness.

I have no intention of typing, the meat will be in the next chapter.

-----text-----

Since then, Zhou Yize's gloom and despair have been swept away. He goes to bed at eight o'clock every night and gets up at five o'clock in the morning. He keeps high spirits, practices hard, and eats properly. Thanks to his original foundation and orc body constitution, after a month of persistence, he regains his strength. Return to peak condition.

She has a tiger-like back and wasp-like waist, curved buttocks and long legs, sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, and a strong outline.

Yang Hu, who witnessed everything, was amazed by this earth-shaking change.

Look at this peacock spreading its tail.

What a coincidence.

It was also on this day that Master Mo Chen woke up, ran out of the cultivation warehouse, and found a place to coil up in the snowy mountains. There was only cold animality in the snake's eyes.

Zhou Sandao Yize brought large and small bags of food and was a part-time food delivery boy. He cautiously approached the giant black snake. As soon as he unloaded the food from the car, he was pulled out far away by the tip of the bucket-thick tail and turned into a line in the air. Parabola, falling heavily on the snow.

He groaned, slowly got up, and got on the new food truck.

Everyone is not sure how much the snake-shaped Mo Chen eats. They can only estimate based on Mo Chen's size, and record his eating habits and preferences based on his daily eating status and the degree of abdominal bulge.

The fresh results were overturned three days later.

Mo Chen began to lose his appetite and his condition deteriorated. His scales gradually became dull and his eyes became cloudy. He stopped playing with the sandbags he used to play with so much these days. He only used his tail to wrap around this annoying figure that he was reluctant to throw away. Bring it to your head and play with it from time to time.

There are various signs that Mo Chen is about to enter the molting period.

The molting process lasts all day.

This is still with the help of Zhou Yize, otherwise it will be longer.

Under the dark snake skin, what emerges is a white baby dragon. There are two dark protrusions on the forehead, which gradually grow and shape into dragon horns. The edges of every snow-white scale on the body are glowing with golden light. When it is completely Shaking off the snake slough, bathing in the bright sunshine, raising his head slightly and looking down at all living beings, he showed shocking holiness and majesty.

This scene was completely recorded by a high-definition camera and recorded in history.

Later generations will call this moment - the first year of the New God.

But in fact, Mo Chen is not a dragon at this time, but a dragon. The demonic energy on his head was not yet stable and concentrated, and he deliberately transformed it into the shape of a dragon's horns, just to show off.