10

front page
Ghosts confuse people: the Taoist priest is listed as a key suspect, and he is obsessed with ghosts in prison (plot, trash)
search
Ghosts confuse people: the Taoist priest is listed as a key suspect, and he is obsessed with ghosts in prison (plot, trash)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

ps: The system consciousness is in Yan Qing's body, but the shell remains, and all the functions it should have can be used by Mo Chen. It is similar to the AI consciousness generated by a mobile phone. The consciousness is gone, but the other functions of the mobile phone are still there, so Mo Chen can use it. The system shell communicates with the world consciousness.

-----text-----

In the blink of an eye, the day of the competition arrived.

Yan Qing formed a team with a large group and a small group, and they won a case in the Nanling boundary by drawing lots. The team that Mo Chen wanted to hunt was also drawn near this area.

Yan Qing thinks this is a coincidence.

After learning about this, Mo Chen sneered and became more murderous.

They are eyeing Yan Qing.

Tsk.

Damn bugs.

Targeting an animal that has changed its skin during a competition will definitely alert the enemy. Originally, Mo Chen and his friends planned to cover it up afterwards and disguise it as a seamless accident.

Now Mo Chen has changed his mind.

Anyone who touches the reverse scale will be killed without mercy.

Mo Chen was not prepared to let go of anyone who had attacked Yan Qing in the original plot. Now they were staring at Yan Qing with dirty eyes in a corner that was not recorded in the plot. Mo Chen's expression remained unchanged, while his mind was tumbling, he made a plan. What a new plan.

The matter was so important that he did not connect remotely through the system, but went to find the world consciousness in person.

A small and white group, not at all like the indifference of remote connection, shy and easy to talk to.

It's settled.

Mo Chen never liked to use his brain on things that could be directly bulldozed by force. However, the time has not come yet and the situation is stronger than others. He suppresses his emotions for the time being and slowly plans.

Several hunting targets enthusiastically invited Yan Qing and asked if the group would like to go together.

Yan Qing smiled slightly, not many people are seeking death these days, "Okay."

The sun is scorching.

Yan Qing has always had a high body temperature and sweats easily in the summer. He always hides cooling charms in his arms when going out, but this time he didn't bring any with him, only a baby.

He hated the way those people looked at the doll in secret. Then he thought about it, there was no need to care too much about the dying person, and he calmed down again, put the cool and soft little doll on his lap, squeezed and kneaded it.

Yanzi Yanlan next to her was already used to it.

The senior brother told them in advance to avoid the five people following them.

Yan Qing's eyes are extraordinary. The master said that they are gods-given eyes and can detect many things. There must be a reason why he told them to be careful.