7

front page
The True God Is Eternal: Capturing a Cardinal (Plot Chapter)
search
The True God Is Eternal: Capturing a Cardinal (Plot Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Let my wife start her career for two chapters first, and then let her play with BT’s tentacles, which will invade deeply, entangle the seminal vesicles, prostate, etc., and everything will happen!

-----text-----

Mo Chen glanced meaningfully at the Dalmatian, shrugged and shook his head, expressing deep regret for his decision not to believe in the true God.

The Holy See of Light was filled with joy and excitement, preparing to hold a seven-day large-scale celebration.

When the news of the "awakening" of the God of Light spreads to every corner of the continent, Saint Son Wright's long-cherished wish will come to a successful conclusion.

However, in this world where light and darkness are in opposition to each other, what wakes up is no longer the pure, flawless and extremely bright god in people's minds.

The tentacle vines refused to disappear. He kept the prayer room in a state of 'miraculous arrival'. He got into Mo Chen's loose robe, climbed up his thighs, wrapped around his waist, gathered his breasts, wrapped around his wrists, and stuck them tightly. stick.

Mo Chen has to go back to the Dark Holy See to clean up the mess. The remains of the statues scattered in the prayer room are still waiting for him to destroy the corpses and traces. It is not good to delay for a long time.

Mo Chen was destroying the remains of the statues scattered on the ground, and his ears caught a rush of chaotic footsteps. He sped up his movements and rushed to the prayer room before the visitor found him. He put on his mask and looked like he was praying devoutly, without moving. He gently pinched the tentacles in his sleeves to warn him not to move.

Cultist A: "Your Holiness, we discovered that an Illuminati cardinal disguised himself as a civilian and invaded."

"Just one?" Come to give someone away?

Cultist A: "Yes, he sneaked into the ranks of the fallen civilians we accepted. After being discovered by us, he wanted to snatch the holy water. He has been arrested. To ensure safety, the same batch of civilians are undergoing more detailed screening and supervision. .”

Mo Chen nodded, "Not bad, handled well."

Cultist B was holding something in his arms and looked anxious, "Your Majesty, according to your instructions, we distributed holy water to every civilian who showed signs of corruption. They all recovered and are now healthy and active, but this... child After drinking, the condition still hasn't improved." The black cloth was lifted up, revealing a three or four-year-old girl who was in a state of shock, "Your Majesty, take a look."

Mo Chen stretched out two fingers and put his fingertips against the child's eyebrows to explore.

A clever camouflage technique was arranged on the child. After Mo Chen broke through it, he 'saw' that the power of light in the child's body was extremely pure. He must have been very resistant to the invading dark elements at first, causing his soul to faintly leave his body and his body functions to Disorder, after drinking the holy water, the two elements coexist harmoniously, but the soul has been separated, and the holy water is not that effective. From the outside, it seems that the child drinks the holy water to no avail, and may even fall into suspended animation.

This kid is definitely not a commoner.

Mo Chen carefully took the child and held it in his arms, "Take me to meet her parents."