3

front page
The True God Eternal: The Double Adultery of Soul and Body (Meat Chapter)
search
The True God Eternal: The Double Adultery of Soul and Body (Meat Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Mo Xiao Po Shen Shen Chen:...?

He just had ringing in his ears and couldn't hear clearly. Who did the stinky dog say he was going to hit?

-----text-----

In the noble and solemn temple.

The statue of the God of Light stands there, and together with the surrounding mirrors, quietly stares at the beautiful believer who is hung high by the tentacles.

Tentacles spread out from the ground and weaved into a huge and wide net. The beautiful believer was forced to lie half on it, with his slender legs almost split into a straight line. The penis symbolizing desire was raised high, and the horse eye in the middle of the pink glans was bulging. , and shamelessly vomited glandular fluid towards the statue.

What firmly covers the female genitals is not so much a tentacle as a mutated big mouth, filled with countless flexible and retractable "tongues", either licking the delicate and sensitive fleshy lips, or circling The swollen meat pedicle is clamped, forcing the entire gorgeous fruit to be exposed from the flesh flower, and accept the obscene punishment of whipping and sucking.

The statue of the God of Light has compassion in its eyes, silently watching the unfaithful believers who have rebelled against the light, as if if the believers open their mouths, He can lend a helping hand to save the little believers from the fire and escape from the filthy lust.

The evil god who seduced the young believer was well prepared and blocked the believer's mouth, so that the lips that usually spit out clear and clear prayers could only release vague and sweet sobs at this time.

Mo Chen tried to push the tentacle out of his mouth. Who would have thought that the tentacle would wrap around his tongue excitedly, licking and sucking.

"Hmm... ugh! Uh, uh ugh..."

The labia and clitoris on the surface of the vulva were hot and swollen, obviously swollen from playing, and they were experiencing vulvar orgasms one after another. The "tongue" of the abused posterior hole penetrated the soft and tight ass hole, licking the hole until it was softer and wetter, found the shallow prostate point, licked and slapped wildly, and fucked endlessly, tossing the little believer's body The penis came and came.

But the charming flesh in the hole was not satisfied at all.

Especially in the depths of the female vagina, the soft and dense flesh squirms unconsciously, and the uterine cavity secretes sexual juice continuously. The desire for foreign objects to invade and penetrate has reached its extreme. Just relying on the mutual friction and soothing of the inner walls, it is already on the verge of vaginal penetration. climax.

Desire is like fire, almost consuming the little believer's sanity. He is unable to realize or guess what kind of violation his soul is being subjected to.

The God of Darkness was completely obsessed with him, and he didn't care about what the God of Light who was stuck with him was doing, and he didn't even realize that their 'adhesion' had deepened again. His heart and eyes were now filled with the tenderness of his fleshy roots. Cunt.

In His eyes, the soul of the little believer had been trembling and trembling under Him for an unknown amount of time, and had climaxed and squirted so many times.

As soon as the penis was inserted into the glans, the vagina was wrapped around like a meat sleeve used to eating sexual organs. The inner wall shrank and contracted. He took his glans in his mouth and sucked it in. He straightened his waist slightly and heard the sound of "puff". , loud and obscene, and the thick cock smoothly opened the extremely slippery acupuncture point, and half of it was inserted.