request: Edward X Assassin reader

Here you are MrsKenway25 your Edward X assassin!

I was a bord the jackdaw sailing the seas with the famous captain Edward kenway. The other day I saw adéwalé bring him a letter. When he opened it and read it he ran to his captains quarters. He still hasn't come out.

"Megan, someone should go check on the captain."

Adéwalé said as he stood next to me.

"Should i?"

I ask him and he nods. I walk over to the door to Edwards cabin.

"Captain, I'm coming in."

I say as I open the door. When I step inside I see Edward with puffy red eyes. I walk over to him and take his hand in mine.

"Captain, what's wrong?"

I ask knowing I could get throne overboard. He looks to the ground and hands me the letter he received yesterday. It said,

Dear Edward,

It's Caroline. I've spent 3 years waiting for you to come back to me. You never came so I have come to believe you left me. So I am remarried to another man. This one won't leave me. Edward, I am truly sorry.

Love, Caroline.

I read it and dropped the letter. I knew Edward had a wife, but never thought she would do this. I've had a crush on Edward for sometime now. Dose he feel the same?

"Edward, I'm so sorry. I know you loved her."

I say as I gently hug him. Did I make the right choice? I feel him tense, but he soon relaxes. He hugs me back.

"Megan, I did love her. But I also love you."

He said softly and I wisperd back to him.

"I love you too edward."

I say as I pull away slightly. Edward stands up and hugs me again. He burrys his head into my sholder. I feel him cry a little so I hug him tighter. He pulls away and looks at me. He sets his hands on my waist as he kisses me. I kiss him back with just as much passion. I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss gets more passionate. When we pull away for air, I give him another hug.

"Why don't you go back to being a captain?"

I ask him and he chuckles. He kisses me again and smiles.

"I think I will, as long as your by my side."

He says and I nod. We walk out of his cabin, hand in hand. The crew cheers at the sight of there captain. Adéwalé smiles at me and nods his head. I smile back as Edward takes the wheel. Adéwalé is standing on Edwards right, and I'm standing on his left. We set sail for havana to meet up with the other captains.