MODERN Arno X Reader

"Come on.... please!"

Arno, my boyfriend begged to me. He wants to go to a bar with him and his friends.

"Arno! I'm not going to a bar, where a bunch of men will get drunk."

I say and put extra emphasis on men. He sighs and falls on his knees and grabs my hand in his.

"Ppppppplllllllleeeeeeessssssseeeee!"

He begged and I gave in. I nodded slowly and he jumped up and huge me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He said over and over again. We then walled out to the bar. When we got there all his friends were there already. They all had beers in their hands. I sigh and grab Arno's hand as we walk to the table.

"Ah guys! How ya been?!"

Arno asks as a few of them pat his sholder. One of them wisper into his ear and he shakes his head no to whatever they asked him. I shrugged it off as I would make him tell me later.

"Let's have a drinking contest men!"

One of his friends yelled and they all cheered. The waitress came over with several beers. I watched as each one took several.

"Ready.... GO!"

Arno yelled and all the men began chugging down there beer. I watched not really amused. After about 8 more rounds of two beers each, everyone but arno was out cold. The bar cheered loudly at his victory. My french, loving, boyfriend, was more drunk than a dizzy dunk cat.

"I challenge everyone in this room to a farting contest. Anyone who can out fart me will get 3 rounds!"

Arno yells and I blush brighter than... well anything. I was so red I sware I thought I would pass out. I feel i embarrassed for my boyfriend. But than a man stood up.

"I accept your challenge."

He yells and all sober men and women walk out. All the drunk men cheer. The man walks up to face Arno and they ready positions. I pull my phone out to video tape this. This will be good.

"GO!"

Arno shouts as he and the man start farting. I hear a loud, juicy, one come from one of them. I can't help but laugh. Then a overly loud, juicy one came from arno. I lost it and laughed as the other man walked away. Then arno passed out.

"I'll help you carry the poor guy."

A bartender offers. He is tall with a low ponytail and sounds Irish.

"Thank you."

I say as he picks up Arno and I lead him home. He puts Arno on the bed and runs back to the bar. I get the joys of dealing with a hungover Frenchman tommaow.