LEMON REQUEST ezio X Athena X vieri

XQueenSlytherinX I hope you love it.
☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

I Athena possessed a young girl from 15th century Italy. Her name to was Athena so I would be used to it. Athena's parents sent her out to do some work. And as always I agreed because I had to do what she would do.

I was able to see into this girls future. She has a big night planned for her. I'll be handing control over her body back to her.

Human Athena pov

I was walking down the streets to grab some fruit for supper tonight. I know we were planning on having company for dinner. Ezio auditore and vieri de' pazzi. My parents think that if I marry vieri we will have strong family bonds. I have true feeling for ezio though. It took me weeks just to convince my parents to even consider ezio as a husband. And tonight they want to meet him, and the worst part is vieri will be there as well. I can only imagine what would happen if vieri tried anything on me.

I brush all thoughts away as I enter the market. The wonderful smells of fruits, flowers, and baked goods fill my nose. The shouts of people selling there goods and the noise of the people are music to my ears.

I find some apples, carrots, potatoes, oranges, and bananas. I grab some eggs and meat as well. I paid for it all and started my trek back home. I was walking peacefully down the street when I was pulled into an ally. My back hit the wall and I dropped the basket I had all the food in. I opend my eyes to see the man that I not only hate, but annoys the living cazzo out of me. Vieri de' pazzi.

"Ah my dear Athena. I am getting tired of you to except my marriage offer. So I think I'll take action. It's aginst the law to force you to marry me if your not baring my child....."

He says and I gasp. He's going to rape me and impregnate me so I'm forced by law to marry this pathetic excuse of a man, no wait human.

"No!"

I yell fear starting to set in. He only smiles with eyes of lust. Not like the good lust I see in ezio's eyes. No, this lust is a evil one that only wants to get what it wants.

"Oh but I will."

He says and I start to scream for help. He slaps my face and pins me up aginst the wall harder.

"Don't you dare scream.... unless it's my name from all the plusure I'm giving."

He said and started to touch my breast from the outside of my dress. I started to cry and out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of white run across the roof tops.

"You sick bastardo!"

I yell at him and he just smiles as he shoves his hand down my dress. I hear someone clear there throat and I know it's the man I love, adore, it's ezio.

"Get out of here! There's nothing to see."

Vieri says as he starts to kiss my neck. I hear ezio run forward and next thing I know vieri is pinned down my ezio.

"I say you run along back to your own rich friends. I also suggest you leave the girl alone from now on. Call back the marriage offer!"

Ezio ordered and I sunk to the ground trying to calm my sobbing form.

"I vieri de' pazzi don't want to marry Athena."

Vieri said and Ezio got off him. Vieri ran out of the ally and Ezio ran up to me. He placed his hands on my sholders. I picked my head up to look into his big, loving brown eyes. He cups my cheeks with his hands. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and dering the kiss ezio helps me stand.

-time skip to tonight after dinner-

Not only did vieri show up just to say he didn't want to marry me, but he left right after! Ezio and I finished eating around the same time and went upstairs into my room.

"I've been thinking. After that incident with vieri maybe you would like some.... true love. From a man that can give it to you. One that has 'right lust' as you put it."

Ezio says as he leans in to kiss my neck. I tilt my head to give him better access and as I do so he lofts me onto his lap. His hands grip my waist and pull me closer to him. I turn to face him so he kisses my lips.

He took his jacket off a while ago so he is in only his best and shirt. I unbotton his vest and it glides off his chest. His fingers unlace the back of my dress wall I unbotton and untie his shirt.

I stand up and he follows in suit. He kisses my lips with a fiery passion that belongs only for us. He pulls away from a kiss as he slides the sholders of my dress off. The rest of the dress falls to the ground. Ezio's eyes scan over my body and be smiles. I kiss him again as u begin to pull his shirt over his head. When the shirt gets to his chest we pull away and he pulls it over his head and off his arms. He throws it across the room.

"Turn around."

He wispers in my ear with a lust filled voice i can't help but obey. I turn around and he presses me aginst a wall. He kisses my neck and bites at my sweet spot. He unlaces the corset and it falls to the floor. I turn back around to be met with the lips of passion.

I unbuckle his belt and he pulls his pants off. He kneels in front of me and kisses my stomach and chest. I moan as he sucks on my breast. When he's done he kisses my stomach and smiles at me as he slids my underware off my legs. He takes his off as well and when he stands up I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walked over to my bed and laid me on it. He spread my legs and slowly moved into me. I moaned his name as he did so. I got groans and 'I love you' in response. When he was fully in he stayed as still as possible, letting me adjust to his huge size and length.

I bucked my hips twards his and he soon started pounding into me. I moan his name over and over again just as he did mine. His thrusts kept up there fast and hard pace but began to get sloppy. He kissed my lips and mumbled something incoherent.

I felt the knot in my core get tighter and tighter. When ezio pounded my sweet spot I gripped his sholders and dug my nails into his back.

"E-ezio!"

I moan as I relised all I had.

"Athena."

He groaned as he did the same. He pulled out after a few more thrusts. He rested biside me, both of us breathing hard.

"I think I'm in titled to something."

I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What would that be?"

He asks as I lean over to kiss him.

"Your last name."