MODERN REQUEST malik X reader

KiarahjaeMostert were is your malik one shot. Oh and happy valentine's day to all my readers.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Malik? Where are you babe?"

I call into the house as I set my bag on the table. Today was valentine's day and I thought I would get my boyfriend something.

"I'm in the bedroom."

He called back and I grabbed the bag and walked into our room. He was sitting on the bed, shirtless and reading a book.

I walked in and sat next to him. He put his book down and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hello beautiful, happy valentine's day."

He wispers in my ear and I blush. He smiles and kisses my lips. I'm quick to respond to the loving act. When I pull away I have a smile on my face.

"I have something for you."

I yell him and he grins.

"What is it?"

He asks as I hand him the bag. He opens it and pulls out his gift. I bought him a bionic arm that could do everything a real arm would do.

"Woah! Babe thank you so much. I love this!"

He says as he puts it on where his arm should be. The bionic lights up blue, telling us that it works.

"And I have something for you my love."

He tells me as he opens his bedside table drawer. He pulls out a little red velvet box. He takes my hand on his and we stand up together. He gets down on one knee and looks me in the eyes. I stare back into his and all I see is pure love and adoration.

"(Y/N) (L/N) I've known you for what feels like no time at all. I rember when I first met you; we were both in 8th grade and you got pushed in the mud by Altaïr. You were sitting on the bleachers crying and I went up to you. I helped you get home without anyone saying anything to you. Then 3 months later I asked you out. A week after that you became my girlfriend. Then we moved in with each other just last year.

You make my life so exciting and happy. When I imagine my life without you I feel like I would die. I can't imagine my life without you in it (Y/N).

I love you and I want you to know that any flaws you think you may have, I will always love you no matter what. So that's one of the many, many reasons why, i malik Al-salif ask you to marry me. So (Y/N) will you marry me and become mrs. (Y/N) al-salif?"

He tells me and I feel the tears come into my eyes. He opens the box to show me the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my life. It had one large dimand that was shaped like a heart and was dyed red. It has two smaller dimands next to it what we're dyed gold and they were all on a gold ring.

"Yes. Oh my gosh malik yes! I would love to marry you!"

I yell and he smiles as he slides the ring on my finger. He stands up with my hand still in his. I pull him into a passionate kiss. He puts his arms around my waist and I do the same around his neck.

It's times like this where I curse air. We pull away so we can take away breath. I lean my forehead on his and he smiles.

"Through all that I think it's funny how you never noticed kiarah standing in the corner over there. She's been taking pictures of the whole thing."

Malik says and I gasp. I turn to face the corner and I see a smirking kiarah.

"Sorry, I was gettin paid."

She says as she hands malik the camera and he hands her a 20. She walks out, leaving me and malik alone.... on valentine's day.