REQUEST LEMON ezio X master assassin reader

KiarahjaeMostert sorry about the wait
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ah mio amore, your finally home! Tell me how was your trip?"

My boyfriend, ezio asked me as I walked through the door. I just got back from a assassination in roma.

"Everything went as planned."

I tell him and he smiles.

"That's wonderful mio amore."

He says as he hugs me.

"I'm just happy to be home."

I tell ezio and he smirks.

"With me? Or with your own bed? Or both?"

He questions me and I chuckle.

"Both."

I say and he kisses me on the lips. I drop all my bags so I can slip my arms around his neck. He kisses across my jaw and down my neck.

He successfully unbottons my jacket and it falls to the floor. He lifts me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me upstairs to our bedroom. He playfully throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me.

He kisses my neck as he removes my shirt from my form. The ride back was long so I chose not to ware a corset. For once it was an amazing choice.

He burried his face in my chest as he smothered my breasts in kisses. He undid my belt and slid my pants down my legs. He got off the bed and took his own pants off as well.

He climbed back on top of me and I flipped us over. I was straddling his stomach with my hands on his broad chest.

I leaned down and kissed his neck. He groaned as he gripped my hips. I rubbed my core aginst his, making him harden.

He flipped us over again so he was on top. I moaned as he kissed one breast wall he played with the other in his hand.

He finally chose to take his boxers off and can I say that man had a moucho bene pene.

"You ready amore?"

He asked me and I cupped his face as I brought him in for a kiss.

"Take me ezio. Please."

I beg him and he slowly slides into me. When he's fully in he stays as still as possible. A wave a plusure swept through me after what felt like hours of pain.

I bucked my hips and Ezio started thrusting. He started off slow and gentle but he got faster and harder as we went.

The whole room was filled with our moans and groans. He could hear our neighbors yelling at us to be quite, but we ignored them. There was a knock at our house door, but I just moaned ezio's name.

The knot in my stomach started to form just as ezio's thrusts became very sloppy.

"Ezio!"

"(Y/N)!"

we both moan as our climaxes hit. We unlished our seeds on each other. He pulled out slowly and rested next to me.

I turned on my side to face my lover. His brown eyes were staring lovingly back into my (E/C) ones.

"I love you."

"I love you to ezio."