REQUEST malik X reader

@sleepydormouse here is your malik X reader! sorry my capitalization is bad, im grounded and am working on my laptop.

#################################

3 MONTHS EARLIER

"you dont understand mother! i want to go and its not because of the war!"

i shouted at my mother as i finished packing my bags. my country, Germany is fighting with itself again and im done. 

"its just because of your brothers death!"

she shouted at me and i slammed my bag shut and stomped past her.

"no mother! its because the crusades are going on and Masyaf has a need for doctors. im the best doctor in all of Germany. so im going! good bye!!"

i shout at her as i stomp out the door. i slam it behind me as i make my way to the stables where my horse, Derek awaits.

i tie my bag down to his back and i climb on. hes fast so ill be there within a week. i kick him into a gallop as i find my way towards the silk road. thanks to the ottomans ill be able to get there faster.

NOW   

that was 3 months ago. now im laying in the bed the hospital provided me. 

"time to get to work (y/n)."

my fellow doctor said as she passed by my room. i got up and walked out of my room. i approached a man who was holding his arm. it was bleeding profusely and there looked to be no way to stop it. my training in Germany put me ahead of all the 'modern' medical professions here.

"sir just lie down. let me see you arm."

i tell the man and he turns to face me. i cant see his face because of the white hood that obscures my view. but i can tell he lives here because of his skin tone. he obeys me and lies down on the ground. i lift up his sleeve to see that his arm had many large gashes in it. it has deep wounds in other spots. and his hand; well it dosent look like a hand.

"sir whats your name?"

i ask him and he turns his face towards me.

"m- malik."

he tells me and i smile.

"malik im going to have to cut off your arm. your injuries are so great that it must be done if you are to live."

i tell him and he nods.

"i need some help over here. 4 males should be enough!"

i shout and 4 men came running over. they looked at malik and gave him a sad smile.

" i need two of you to hold both his legs, one of you to hold his good arm and one to hold his head still and keep him distracted."

i order and they do as told. i grab a large knife that one of the nurses handed me. it looks a lot like a butchers knife.

"malik im going to cut it off. do you want me to count or just do it?"

i ask him and he sighs.

"just do it. if i die at least ill see my brother again."

he says and i nod. he looks away and squeezes the other mans hand. i position the knife above the most wounded spot on his arm. the middle of his bicep. i go up and down in the air 3 times before i slam the knife through his arm. malik screamed in pain as the knife went through. i pulled the knife away and when i did, his arm fell to the ground. i bandaged up his wound immediately after and he stayed the night at the hospital.

everyday after that malik visited me and thanked me for saving his life. one day he showed me what he looked like. and to say he was hot would be an understatement. one day though he asked me out and i said yes. he took me on a picnic to meet his brother that died. yes, we ate lunch at a grave but i got to meet maliks brother. and to me that was enough for malik and i