REQUEST: arno X reader X shay PT 2

@ AnacanLabyrinth here you are!           

                     2 years later

I was yet again standing in an ally for another target to leave a bloody bar. What is it with men and bars? I sigh as I take a seat in the shadows because I'm not standing for who knows how long.

When he leaves the bar he walks down the street and I follow him. I'm a templar and I don't give a rats ass if someone sees me kill someone.

I walk up behind him and stab him through the spine. I separated his spinal cord from his brain. He should die with in 3... 2.. 1.

I walk away only to be stopped by two  somewhat familiar men. That's when it hit me who they were.

"SHAY! ARNO! back for more are ye?"

I ask with no emotion crossing my face. I've never shown any emotion after the brutal death of my mother and father. My father was beaten to death, my mother was starved, beaten, and used to... fill her captors lust. She died of starvation in the end.

"No templar! We are just here for one thing."

Arno says with a smirk. I draw my sward and get ready to fight.

"What would that be?"

I say with a cold, flat tone.

"You."

Shay says as he lunges at me. He has his sward drawn as well. Arno cuts in with his sward as well. I pull my kitana from my back and start battling the two off. In the two years I haven't seen them I've learned a lot.

Shay tries to cut my stomach but I jump back, causing arno too cut Shays arm. Arno and shay drop there wepons and I knock them both unconscious. I put my wepons in there proper places and walk off. Not a trace of emotion on my face.

3 months later

I was walking in the market for some lunch. I did a lot of work at the docks dealing with pirates.

When I found my lunch I paid for it and walked into an ally to eat it. I was almost done with my food when a man came up to me. Barley enough light came through the ally, but I managed to see his face. Arno.

"What do you want this time?"

I ask as I stand and draw my sward and kitana.

"You."

Arno says and I black out after a very heavey thing landed on me.

I wake in a prison cell with tourcher tools on the wall. I looked around and saw two men wispering to one another. I relized I wasn't chained down, so I got up and walked twards the men.

"Good to see your awake. Now tell us where your headquarters are."

A Irish accent says and I know it's shay.

"No."

I say and a pair of strong arms grab me from behind. I get the feeling it's arno, as those two are always together.

"Want to try that again, before we choose to tourcher your best friend."

Arno says and I stand my ground. I try to brake free of his grasp but they bring into the room my best friend.

"(B/F) (best friends name)! Don't you dare touch them!"

I say sternly without emotion. Shay walks up to her and puts a knife to her neck.

"(Y/N) may the father of understanding guide you. Don't tell them anything. "

(B/F) tells me and I stand firm.

"Where is your headquarters?"

Arno asks me again.

"No."

I say as shay slits  (B/F)'s throat. I scream and try to brake free from Arno's grasp. I stomp on his foot and he let's me go. I run over to my best friends body and hold her close. I feel tears come down my face.

"So she dose have a heart. And I guess we broke it. Where is your headquarters?"

Shay says and I collect myself and face him and arno. I lunge at arno and steel his sward. I but the handle into his nose and I swing the blade at shay. Arno backs away with blood pouring down his face. Shay dodges my attack and rips the sward out of my hand. I'm pinned to the wall glaring daggers at shay.

We stay like that for a long time. Arno comes up and leaves the room. I'm left with a very pissed off Irishman. Grate.

"Where is your headquarters?"

He asks as he pins me harder to the wall.

"If it was up your ass you would know."

I say with a flat, cold, heartless voice. He chuckles and looks back at me.

"Where is your headquarters?"

He says and I stay silent. He them slams his lips on mine and pulls away after a few seconds.

"Where is your headquarters?"

He asks me yet again.

"It's on earth."

I say with the same tone as before. He rolls his eyes, obviously getting irradiated.

"Tell me a little about yourself."

"What?!"

I ask in disbelief. 'What dose that have to do about the headquarters in Boston.'

"It's in boston, ok thanks."

He says as he walks off.

"Did I say that out loud?!"

I ask him and he nods. I lunge at him only to get pinned by arno. Shay walks out of the room leaving me with a weird Frenchman.

"You have been very helpful. So we plan to let you have a choice. Side with the assassins or die."

Arno says and I pin my lips in a straight line.

"Your death will be slow and painful. If I were you I would choose the assassins."

He said yet again. I know what happens to traitors of the order. Templars are sent out to find and kill them. I know I will practically be killed as an assassin as well. But I would have better skills.

"I choose the assassins. I choose to leave the templars. In the end, I'll die both ways."

I say sternly and arno smiles. He nods and leads me out of that room. I am now (Y/N) the assassin and traitor of the templar order.