MODERN Edward X reader

"Edward!"

I called as soon as I stepped through the door. The room was dark and I couldn't see a thing.

"I'm here."

Edwards voice says from behind me. I jump and turn around and slap him. He holds his face and I gasp.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you."

I say and he smirks.

"It's alright love. It's my fault."

He says and I pull him into a hug.

"Anyways, what were you going to say?"

I ask him and he shuts the door to the house.

"I was going to give you a relaxing evening."

He said and I smiled. I pulled him into a kiss. It was dark and I could tell we were both fine with it. I felt his lips brush aginst mine and I captured them. He kissed back and pulled away before it got to heated.

"Follow me."

He says as he leads me through the dark.

"Your using eagle vision, right?"

I say and he stops.

"Of course love. I wouldn't let you run into something."

He said and I let him lead me through the house.

"Close your eyes."

He told me and I obeyed his command. I felt his hand leave mine for a second. I heard the click of a light switch and the sound of Edwards boots on the floor.

"Open your eyes."

He says and I gasp. I see a dark room with candles on the desk and floor. There are rose petals on the ground with one clear pathway. At the end of that pathway Edward stood there in his nice clothes. Witch was a black button up shirt and jeans. His Sandy blonde hair was pulled back into a low braid and his eyes poped out aginst the rooms glow.

"Come here."

He said softly and I walked twards him. He took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes.

"(Y/N) we have been dating for 2 years. Dering those two years we have been through everything. You've helped me escape the police. I've helped you get out of street fights. We've both seen each other when we were at our worst and at our best. We've been drunk together and we've been in jail together.

Even throughout those times we've held onto our love. That love never broke nor fractured. I relize now that I've met the best woman any man on this earth could have. I couldn't be more happy. So that's why I ask you,"

He said and he got on one knee. He held out a velvet black box. He opened it to reveal a silver ring. It had 3 dimands. The largest being in the middle and two smaller ones hugging it from the sides.

"(Y/N) Would you make me the luckiest and happiest man alive and become mrs. Kenway? Will you marry me?"

He asks and tears fall from my eyes.

"Edward, yes. Yes! I would love to marry you."

I say as he takes my hand in his. He slides the ring on my ring finger and he stands up. Edward pulls me into a loving kiss and he holds me aginst him.

"I love you."

I say as I pull away from the kiss.

"I love you too."

He says back and he kisses me again. Later that night we went out to eat and came home. When we came home we had a eventful evening.