Desmond X reader X anacan

AnacanLabyrinth I got bored so I came up with this. Tee he! I bet a lot of people will love this.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"So Desmond, what do you think of  (Y/N)?"

Anacan asked Desmond. Meanwhile  (Y/N) was out on a shopping spree with evie and elisé.

"I don't know. There cool, I guess."

Desmond said and anacan came up with something evil.

"Let's play 20 questions."

She said and Desmond nodded.

"Ok, I'll go first. Do you have a crush on someone?"

Anacan asked and Desmond blushed.

"Yes."

He answered and anacan smiled.

"Do I know them?"

She asked and Desmond nodded yet again.

"Is it (Y/N)?"

Anacan questioned and Desmond nodded.

"OH MY GOSH!"

anacan yelled and Desmond put his hand over her mouth.... only to have her lick his hand.

"Eww!"

He yelled and wiped his hand off. Anacan couldn't help but laugh.

"Please don't tell her!"

Desmond begged and anacan reluctantly nodded. At that moment  (Y/N) walked in the door with the milk they needed.

"Hey (Y/N)! Let Desmond put it away. I wanna play truth or dare."

Anacan yelled and Desmond started to put the milk away. (Y/N) walked into another room with anacan.

"Truth or dare?"

Anacan asked, she knew (Y/N) always picked truth.

"Truth."

(Y/N) stated and anacan smiled.

"Do you love Desmond?"

Anacan asked with such excitement the roof could have been blown off the apartment. (Y/N) blushed and looked to the ground.

"Yes. But you can't tell him!"

(Y/N) begged and anacan nodded. They left the room and that night anacan thought of a way to get those two together. She already came up with a ship name. (Add in the ship name of your choice:).

-time skip to school on Monday-

It was the end of school and (Y/N) couldn't wait to get home. They met up with Desmond and both of them walked out into the parking lot. Only to find out that anacan left without them.

"We still have my motorcycle."

Desmond said and (Y/N) nodded. They were about half way into the parking lot when (Y/N) was pushed by a football player. Desmond cought her and there lips were almost touching.

The next thing they know Desmond is leaning in and there kissing. There kiss lasted about a minute but was pulled apart when they heard anacan yelling.

"Hey guys! Sorry I left. Wait... am I interrupting something?"

She asked and both Desmond and (Y/n) blushed. Anacan smiled knowing she got her two best friends together. Desmond and (Y/N) got into anacans car. There were both in the backseat, so when anacan heard kissing noises coming from behind her she looked in the rear view mirror. She was met with her two best friends face battling. She turned the radio up even louder to block out the sound.

When she looked back again they were still face battling. Anacan thought to herself, 'oh boy. What have I done?!'