REQUEST LEMON ezio X wife reader

KiarahjaeMostert here is your ezio wife lemon. Sorry for the wait.

Oh and viewers I have chosen to end this book off soon. Requests are closed for now. But I promise you all! When the alpha series is finished in will start it up again. I will finish all requests then I'm done for now.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"As you all know the templars have been very active in Florence again. But they are also active in London, masyf, Lisbon, and the France. I want luke and Natalie to go to London and handle that there. Start a brother hood and manage it. I want lilly and Anna to handle masyf. James and Liam will handle Lisbon and John and Mary can handle France. Start a brother hood in France. As for Firenze  (y/n) and I can handle it."

My secret husband, ezio, spoke to our best assassins. They nodded and bowed there heads before they all took their leave.

"Florence. Isn't that were you were born?"

I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

"Yes it is. There is no problem there though. I want to have some alone time with my bride."

He says and I smile as he pulls me by my hips into a kiss. I pull away and he smiles.

"Let's get packing."

I tell him and we leave to pack our bags and saddle our horses. He ride all the way to Florence; we have a well established brotherhood there.

As we ride in we are greeted by a group of assassins. We unmount our horses and they take them away.

We are greeted with the title of 'mentor' and 'mentoress' (mentoress is the female version of mentor I think).

We are escorted to the Bureau. There we met the master assassin of Florence and he showed us our room.

"Again mentors I apologize that we could not give separate rooms."

He said and ezio nodded.

"It is quite alright. Dismissed."

The assassin bowed his head then left. I walked in and ezio followed close behind me. He shut the door with his foot and gripped my hips from behind.

He placed soft kisses on my neck and I knew imeaditly what he was trying to do.

"Ezio we could get caught."

I whisper out as he trails his soft lips back up to my ear.

"That's the point."

He whispered and I moaned quietly. I turned around in his arms so I could press my lips to his. I cupped his cheek with my hands and his left hand pushed me closer to him while his right gripped my hip.

I unclipped his chest gaurd and it fell to the ground. It made a small thud but that's all the sound it made. Ezio's shoulder guards fell off with the push of my hands. All this time he was kissing me.

Ezio let his hands caress my body. He found my chest guard clip and unclipped it. My sholder pads went with it making a loud thud. His hands went to my back where he unbuckled all of the core armor from around my stomach.

When that fell it made the loudest thud. His hands went to cup my cheek so I wouldn't pull away. I unbuckled all of his buckles for his core armor. That thud made mine seem like nothing.

I pushed his hood back so I could run my fingers through his hair. He did the same to me and I moaned but he covered it up with a kiss.

I forced my jacket, shoes, and weapons off of me and onto the floor. When I looked back up ezio was shirtless and walking towards me.

He cut my blouse down the middle and tore it off me. I removed my pants and he did the same. His boonor sprang free and I was naked.

He walked up and laid me on the bed. His lips assaulted my neck as he spread my legs. He kissed my lips as he shoved himself inside me.

I moaned loudly but his hand covered my mouth so no one would Hear. He bit his lips so he wouldn't groan.

He began to thrust faster and harder into me. I kept moaned into his hand and he kept biting his lip harder.

Our climax soon came and he let out a groan as he removed his hand from my mouth. I moaned and blushed right after.

He pulled out and laid down next to me. I smiled as I kissed him. There was a knock at the door and I blushed. Ezio hid us under the covers.

"Act like your asleep."

He whispered to me and I nodded. I pulled up the covers to cover my nakedness. I laid on my side and I heard ezio get out of bed.

He hid our cloths under the bed but pulled on a pair of pants.

"One moment."

Ezio called out as he lit a lamp that lit up the whole room. He pulled a book from the shelf and began to act like he's reading.

"Come in."

Ezio called out and I took my cue to shut my eyes. I heard the door open and close.

"Sorry to bother you mentor but I wanted to make sure everything was alright. We heard thuds and clangs come from the room. We wanted to make sure everything was alright."

The master assassin said and ezio chuckled.

"Molto bene. Some armor just fell off the table, that's all."

Ezio said and I heard the door close. I opened my eyes and waited for ezio to climb back into bed with me.

"Good job."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Good job to you as well."

He told me and I kissed him.

"Ha! I told you they were in love! Do you really think armor would just fall off the table!? Did you even see armor on the table?!"

We hear a girl yell and we chuckled and went to sleep.