REQUEST jacob X noble reader

Victorian_Lass I hope you love it.
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=

"Hurry up! We are going to be late!"

My sister, Lucy yells at me. I sigh and rush out of the room. I'm going to a ball tonight in hopes of finding a Batchelor that meets my standards.

I'm waring a floor length purple, dark blue, and black dress with black heels. Simple but it will do.

I jump in the carriage and they drive off. The ride is silent and when we finally arrive I get out. I walk twards the door and lucy shows our invitations. We walk in and I take a look around.

There are a lot of bachelor's but only one catches my eyes. He is in a black suit and is standing all alone. He has large brown eyes and brown hair. I walk up to him and his eyes widen.

"Plusure to meet you. I'm (Y/N)."

I say as he takes my hand. He brings it to his lips and kisses my knuckles.

"Jacob frye. Plusure."

He said and can I say his voice was smooth. He smirked at me and began to speak.

"So what's a pretty lady like yourself doing here all alone?"

He asks and I blush. Might as well tell the truth.

"I'm looking for a husband. My father won't shut up about it. What are you here for?"

I say and he smiles.

"Sadly I'm here on business. I wish I wasn't though."

He says and I laugh.

"So tell me about yourself MR.frye."

I say and he smiles.

"Well I have a twin sister and I'm single. My parents died when we were young but I'm over it. And I now live here in london."

He says and I nod.

"Your turn."

He says to me and I smile.

"Well my father is the head of a huge company. My sister, Lucy helps with some of it. My mother died when I was born and we live here as well."

I say and he nods.

"So tell me why your still single? A pretty lady like yourself should go fast."

He says and I blush again, dang him.

"I have high standards. Most men can't meet them and those who can my father dosent approve of."

It say and he grins.

"Well would I happen to be meeting those standers?"

He asks and I smile. That's all he needed to get his answer.

"Would your father approve?"

He asks and I nod. Next thing I know I hear a loud scream and people start to run away. Jacob pushes me behind him and when everyone clears I see a woman standing over a dead man.

"Jacob! I sent you the sign to attack!"

She yelled, she must he his twin.

"I'm sorry evie! I got distracted!"

Jacob yelled in fear and that's when she saw me.

"Who's this?"

Evie asked and jacob smiled in relife.

"This is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is evie my twin."

He says and I shake hands with evie.

"We should leave."

Jacob says and before I know it I'm in his arms and he's carring me away.

"Before you ask your coming with me. I can't let you go."

He says and I smile, I'm finally leaving my old life. Hopefully.

Later that night they explain there life to me. I join the assassins and the rooks. I become Jacobs second in command and soon after I marry jacob. Father would be proud, if jacob hadn't killed him. Good bye starrick, my old father.