Jacob X reader

"Would you like to help me and evie on a mission tonight?"

My lover, jacob asked me. I've been an assassin for 3 months now. Jacob was my teacher... and lover. I was 27 he was 28, no big deal really.

"I would love to. Where are we going?"

I ask him and he smirks. I've learned to relate that smirk to something he knows I hate, and will make me do it.

"We are going to a ball. We are helping evie. Evie refused to ware a dress, and I can't fit into one. So that leaves you, by beautiful lover."

He says with a smirk. I have to ware a dress.... I HATE DRESSES!! I have to ware a dress, witch means I have to ware a corset, witch means.... no wepons.

"Jacob, I hate dresses! Can't one of your rooks do it!"

I say as I turn to him with pleading eyes.

"We need to make it look realistic. And no rook would ever ware a dress. Not to mention, most are male. And those who are female look to.... rook like."

He says slowly and calmly. I sigh in mass defeat.

"Fine! Let me see the vile contraption."

I say as jacob grins. We walks over to his dresser. He pulls out a long black and purple dress.

I gasp when he pulls it out fully to show me

I gasp when he pulls it out fully to show me. The top is strapless with bkack and silver jems on it. The bottem is all black and purple. He smiles at my reaction.

"You like what you see?"

He says and I laugh at his face. He is wiggling his eyebrows like an idoit.

"Yes. But that's not what I ment. I ment the corset."

I say and he joins in on my laughter. We both sigh as he pulls out a black corset. He hands it to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'll go get evie. I need to get ready as well. And trust me, I'll protect you."

He wispers lovingly into my ear. I smile and watch him walk out to get his sister. wall i wait i sit on his messy bed. i sigh and wait for him to come back. but after 10 minutes i walk out of his room to see where he is. when i open his door im met with a splah of ice.... cold... freezing water. i gasp and turn around to be met with a laughing jacob and evie.

'' JACOB FRYE!!! WHAT IN BLOODY HELL MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS OKAY!?!?!?!''

i yell at him wall he is leaning on the wall laughing his head off. evie has left the room laughing, obviously afraid of my rage. jacob has tears of joy coming out of his eyes. i cant help but laugh at his reaction.

'' im sorry love! i couldent resist. there is no mission tonight! i just wanted a little fun!''

he says all between fits of laughter. i sigh and walk back into his room. i smile when i see a bucket, moldy bread, water, and green food coloring.

i fill the bucket up with water and put the green food coloring in. i smile when i brake up the moldy bread and whatever food that was in jacobs room. i dump them all into the bucket and mix it all up. i pull all of jacobs bedding off his bed and dump the slop onto his bed. i then make the bed and smile at my work. the bed looks compleatly normal... but i know better.

jacob walked in and smiled at me. i smiled back and we both undressed and got into our sleeping cloths. i wore a black nightgown and jacob... well he sleeps naked.  this prank will be perfect!!

jacob got into bed and imeadiatly jumped out of it. he must of felt the cold slop on his warm skin. i laughed uncontroalably. he glared at me and walked up to me.

'' what made you think about doing something like this? you know this means we have to sleep with the rooks.''

he said as he kissed me lightly. i smiled as i rembered i had a cart but always slept in jacobs.

'' you forget dear. i have a cart, with a bed. we can sleep there. but you need to get dome cloths on before you leave this cart.''

i say and he nods. i collect a jacket and some boots to ware when we walk to my cart. when jacob looked halfway decent with brown pants, boots, and his top hat we walked to my cart.