REQUEST FLUFF James kidd X reader

BisexualMess here is James kidd! Oh and guys BTW this is set up as if they were never born a girl
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Come on lass! Let's go celebrate your birthday!"

My boyfriend, James kidd, says as I sigh.

"Fine we can. But nothing to extravagant james."

I tell him and he nods. He takes my hand and leads me off his ship. The streets of Havana are bustling with people.

"Where to my lady?"

He asks with a fake brittish accent.

"I don't really care."

I tell him as I peck his cheek. He smiles and leads me through the streets.

"Hold on a second, I'll be right back."

James says as he walks into a tavern. A few minutes later he walks back out and smiles at me.

"Come now. Why don't we go to the far back of havana."

He offers and I smirk.

"What do you have in mind?"

I ask and he pecks my lips.

"You will see."

He tells me as he leads me away from the tavern.

When we finally get to the back shore of Havana there are candles everywhere. There's a band playing soft music and a blanket on the sand. The blanket has food on it and I smile.

"Did you do this?"

I ask James and he nods.

"Only the best for my lady."

He tells me and I kiss him full on the lips. He grips my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer as we battle for dominance.

He licks my bottem lip, asking for entrance, yet I deny him. He groans and slaps my arse. I gasp and he slides his tongue in my mouth. I moan as he feels me out.

But we soon have to pull away for air. I rest my forehead on his while we're both breathing heavily.

"Let's go eat."

James offers and I nod. He leads me over to the picnic and we sit down. He pulls me onto his lap as he hands me some chicken.

"Thank you."

I tell him as I take a bite of chicken. I moan at the taste and James chuckles.

"I take it you like it?"

He asks and I nod.

"Like? I don't think so. More like love! How did you do all this?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"I never reveal my secrets."

He tells me and I give him puppy dog eyes and a pouty face.

"Please James."

I beg and he finally caves.

"I paid a group a few weeks ago to have this whole thing set up today. I told them exactly how it was supposed to look and they did it perfectly."

He tells me and I smile.

"Thank you James, so much. You don't know how much it means to me."

I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Your right, I don't know."

He mumbles as he leans in for a kiss. I lean on as well and when our lips touch it's an all out dominance battle.

In order for me to obtain dominance I have to cheat. I reach down and tickle his side. He laughs and I slide my toung in his mouth. He groans and I moan.

We pull away for air and I smile.

"That's cheating."

He tells me as he smirks.

"I'll have to punish you."

He says and next thing I know I'm being carried away by james.