MODERN Edward X reader

"LASS!"

Edward yelled as he walked into our house. He sounded mad so I walked over to him. When I found him his back was to me and I could see he was breathing heavily. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. I laid my face on his back and he sighed.

He turned around in my arms to face me. I looked into his eyes and my thoughts were proven correct, he was very very angrey.

"What's wrong hon?"

I ask and his lip form a straight, tight line.

"It's my crew. They are all passed out drunk, I told them not to many but they didn't listen. Thank goodness for adéwalé. He still listens to me."

He says with his im-mad-dont-mess-with-me voice.

"Well what can you expect Edward. There a bunch of drunk idoits."

I say and his lips turn up slightly.

"Yes, they are a bunch of idoits. But they do need to listen to me. I'm still furious at them."

He said and I gave him another hug. This time he moved my hair away from my sholder and burried his face in my neck. He stayed like that and I just held him for who knows how long. I slowly felt him relax dering thay time.

When he pulled away he sighed. He looked back into my eyes as I looked into his.

"Thank you love, for everything."

He says with a true, gentle, loving tone.

"Your welcome dear. It was my plusure."

I say with the same tone of voice. He smiles and we walk into the kitchen. I make supper and we watch tv.

We are about half way through the conjuring 2 when Edwards phone rings. I pause it and he answers the phone.

"What is it?"

"I don't bloody know."

"Well get your lazy butt up and look for it!"

"Hold up, repeat that."

"You bloody what?! How could you let that happen?!"

"Just fix it! I don't care how you do it! Just do it!"

He yells each time into the phone. When he ends the call he turns to me. I cup his cheek and peck his lips. When I pull away he grins and sighs.

"It was adéwalé, apparently some crew member messed something up. Can't they do anything right?"

Edward tells me and I sigh. I kiss him again, this time with more passion. He kisses back and soon enough were having a make-out session on the couch.

I pull away and stop him before he can kiss me again. He begins to pout like a little boy.

"Dear we should go to sleep. You are acting like your on your man-period. We both need sleep as I can tell were both about to pass out."

I say and he nods slowly. I get off him and we both walk to our room hand in hand. We fall on the bed and Edward wraps me in his arms. He holds me close as we both drift off into sleep.