REQUEST MODERNAltaïr X reader

FnafMarionette12 here is your Altaïr X reader!
✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

"Hey alty!"

I yell as I run up to my boyfriend. School just got out and we're waiting in the parking lot for malik.

"Hey (y/n)."

Altaïr says as I sit on the hood of his car next to him. I see my friend, Ben, come out of school.

"Hey Ben!"

I shout and he comes over to us.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you coming over tonight to work on the project?"

Ben asks and I nod.

"Yup, speaking of which; Altaïr can you give me a ride?"

I ask Altaïr and he frowns.

"Sorry (y/n) I cant."

He tells me and I sigh.

"It's okay, maybe another time ben?"

I ask and he nods.

"It's no problem. And hey (y/n) are you free Friday night?"

Ben asked. Altaïr and I have managed to keep ourselves, and our relationship, under the radar. No one except malik knows about us.

"I suggest you back off man."

Altaïr grumbled and Ben glared at him.

"Why?! She's not dating you!"

Ben shouted and Altaïr bowed up at him. (Bowing up is pronounced boing. It's the move of making youself look bigger than an opponent.)

"Want a fight do you."

Ben said with a smirk and they began to circle each other.

"Altaïr I don't think this is a good idea."

I tell both if the guys as a group of students begin to circle around them.
Altaïr Is a master assassin, but he's also a high schooler. Ben is the school's quarterback..... and a templar.

"Stay out of this love."

Ben said as he stepped out of sync with Altaïr to kiss me. It was just a peck on my lips but I felt assulted. That one kiss, that one thing that made me go stiff, was enough to push Altaïr over the edge.

"Mine!"

Altaïr yelled as he punched ben in the face. Ben fell to the ground but jumped up. Ben uppercutted Altaïr and Altaïr kicked his 'little friend'. Ben fell to the ground in a little ball of pain. Altaïr kicked his face.... with his kombat boots..... that are also cleats.

Bens face was all bloody and brused. He had a busted lip, a broken nose, a black eye, and a huge gash above his right eyebrow.

Ben stood up slowly and Altaïr used my favorite move. Altaïr took his hand, made it still, and brought it down so it would his the middle of the left side of Bens neck.

Everyone started laughing at the sight. The move Altaïr did, made ben pee his pants. Altaïr then did the same thing to the right side of Bens neck to make him forget he peed his pants.

Everyone was on a fit of laughter when ben came back around.

"Oh crap I'm late for football practice!"

Ben yelled as he took off.

"How hard did you hit him?"

I asked Altaïr as he stood next to me with a smirk spread across his lips.

"Just hard enough to make him forget the past 3 hours."

Altaïr said as he turned to face me. Altaïr had a busted lip, a black eye and some scratches across his face.

"Why Altaïr?"

I ask him as I pull a cloth out of my back pack.

"Why what?"

He asked as I started wiping away the blood.

"Why did you fight for me?"

I asked and he gave me a small smile.

"Your mine and I can't let anyone have you. I'm afraid that if I let anyone near you, you'll leave me and go with them. I've had a lot of heart break and I can't take loosing you."

Altaïr told me with truth and honesty evadent in his eyes. I cupped his cheek as I stared into his brown eyes.

"I promise to never leave you Altaïr. I promise on my phones well being."

I tell him and he chuckles.

"You and that phone."

He tells me as he leans in closer. I let him kiss me until we hear someone clear there throat from behind me.

"Novice number one and two. Are we ready to go?"

Malik asked us and we pulled apart.

"Yup. (Y/n) has shot gun."

Altaïr said and malik rolled his eyes with a chuckle. He climbed in the back and we put put back packs in the bed of the truck.

We then drove malik home and Altaïr drove me to his apartment. I stayed the night there with the man I love.