[LEMON] REQUEST Edward X reader

MrsKenway25 here is the one shot you asked for. I hope you love it.

Flash back

"I do."

I say as I watch Edward slide the dimand ring onto my left hand finger. I felt the tears come to my eyes as I was about to be married to the man I adored.

"I do."

Edward said as I slid the ring onto his left hand.

"With the power invested in me by the Nassau law. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The preacher says as I look into Edwards sea blue eyes. He leans in putting his hands on my waist, I do the same putting my arms around his neck. I feel our lips connect and the loud voice of the preacher blares in my ear.

"I now present to you for the very first time, Mr and MRS Edward kenway."

We pull away and Edward takes my hand in his as he leads me down the aisle.

"I love you Megan."

He tells me again as we walk to the reception.

End of flashback.

I smile as I rember that day. That was mine and Edwards wedding day. It was over 10 Years ago. Within the 10 years of a wonderful marriage we managed to have a son, haythem kenway. Haythem is only two and he can only say basic words.

I am pulled from my thoughts when a overly joyed Edward walks into the door.

"What's got you all bubbly?"

I ask with with a smile. He chuckles and runs up to me and kisses me.

"I've found us a better home. We can move in tommaow!"

He says and I gasp. We have been looking for a better home, a better place to live, a better place to raise haythem.

"Really! Well let's get packing then."

I tell him as we run into our room to start packing for the big move tommaow.

After a long time of packing we were almost done. We had everything in boxes and Edward and mine's assassin stuff is packed away. Yes I'm a master British assassin. The first women master assassin of Britton.

"Megan, I'll be back later. I have somewhere to be."

Edward says as he grips my hips. I feel his hot breath aginst my neck.

"Be back soon, ok?"

I ask him and he nods. I walk over to the bed and climb in to go to sleep.

Edwards prospective

I left the building to find the lady that sold me the house, her name was tessa. She was beautiful, but I was married. How could I even think such a thing?

I walked to her mansion and knocked on the door. When tessa opend the door she smiled at me and I returned it.

"Come in. What are you doing here?"

She asked me as I stepped in. When I was in the house she shut the door behind us.

"I came to see you. Is there a way I could have another look at the house?"

I asked and she smiled at first, but then it faded away.

"Sure, anything for you."

She says and gives me a fake smile. I put my hand on her sholder before she can walk away to grab the key.