Arno X reader

"Hey... um... arno... I have a problem."

I say as I walk into my apartment. I see arno siting on the couch scrolling through his instagram.

"What is it?"

He asks as he shuts his phone off and looks at me. I blush and I think about how to tell him.

"I need you to promise me something first."

I say as I point a finger at him. He nods slowly and stands up. We walks twards me and stops a few feet away from me.

"Ok, you better not laugh, scream, or do anything!"

I yell and he nods. I take my jacket off and I feel my tail start to move. I feel my ears perk up and arno smiles.

"Your adorable! With your little tiger tail and ears. It's so cute!"

He says as he walks up and pets my ears. I start to purr and he laughs.

"Arno, what am I going to do!? I can't go around looking like this for the rest of my life!"

I yell and he pulls out his phone.

"What are you doing?!"

I ask him and he smiles. He takes a picture of me and I shake my head playfully.

"Calling malik. He always knows what to do."

He says and I go take a seat on the couch.

"Ya mailk. It's arno, (Y/N) is a tiger."

"Ha ha! Not like that man. We need you to come and take a look at her."

"Ok see ya soon. Bye."

He says and sits down.

"Malik will be here soon."

He says and I nod. I rest my head on his sholder and he pets my ears. I start to purr and when he stops my tail smacks his hand.

"Sorry."

I say and we hear a knock at the door. Arno gets up to open it, but mailk barges in like he owns the place.

"Oh BAH HA HA!"

He laughs and I smile.

"Can you fix this!?"

I yell back and arno shuts the door. Malik takes a blood sample and puts it under a microscope.

"Drink this."

He says as he hands me a weird bottle with blue liquid in it. I drink it and I feel my ears and tail go bye bye.

"Thanks mailk."

I say and he hugs me. I hug him back and arno joins us. We all pull away and malik gasps.

"Um.... (Y/N) I believe you can now summon the ears and tail back whenever. I gave you the wrong substance."

He says and I shrug.

"It's fine. I like being able to annoy baguette with my tail."

I say and he smiles and leaves. I turn to arno and we both go to bed. The next morning I wake up before him and summon my tail. I tickle his nose and he sneezes. I smile and when he finally wakes up he dumps water on me.