REQUEST MODERN ezio X reader

RosellaAmato here is your ezio X reader

"Are you ready to leave amore?"

Ezio, my boyfriend asked me as I finished doing my makeup. It was a simple natural look and nothing more.

"Yup, let's go!"

I yell as I walk out of the bathroom. I'm waring black jeans, blue kobe 9 elites, and a black jacket with a white beanie.

"You look gorgeous! Now let's go."

Ezio said as he dragged me out to the car. We got in and he began driving us to the fair.

When we got there we arrived and paid for our tickets. We went on lots of rides and ate tons of food.

We were waiting in like at the Farris wheel when a short red head came up and tapped ezio's sholder.

"Ezio?"

The ginger asked. She sounded ittalin but nothing like ezio.

"Yes?"

Ezio said as he turned to face her. His face was one of an irritated person while hers was one of suprise and joy.

"It's me! Sophia!"

Sophia yelled as ezio sighed.

"Hello Sophia! How have you been?"

Ezio asked. I could tell that no matter how hard he wanted her to leav, his father raised him better. Even though he say his father die, his father did teach him to be a gentleman.

"I've been good. How have you been since we broke up?"

She asked and that's when it clicked. Ezio has told me in the past about this ginger that he dated for a while. She was head over heels obsessed with him.

"I've been great. Sophia I would like for you to meet my girlfriend, (y/n)."

Ezio introduced me. I smiled and held my hand out to her. She scowled and reluctantly shook my hand. She glared at me and I sighed.

"Can I talk to you alone ezio?"

She asked and Ezio sighed yet again.

"If you have something to say you can say it to both of us."

He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Fine I was just gonna ask for your number so we could keep in touch."

She said and Ezio looked to me for an okay. I nodded and he put his number into her phone. But he pulled a little trick I taught him. He put my email in so I would get a recording of each call and text message they sent.

"Thanks ezio!"

She said and she skipped off with her friends.

The next day ezio and I were chillen at home when he got a text from Sophia.

Sophia: hey ezio! I can now ask you what I really wanted to ask you yesterday. I was wondering if you would dump that ugly (y/n) and come back to me.

Ezio's jaw tensed as he wrote his reply back.

Me (ezio): Sophia I'm happy with (y/n) and in my opinion you were way to obsessive. I wanna live my life with the woman I love. I'm sorry for you but that's (y/n).

He said and tapped send. I kissed his cheek as she wrote up her reply.

Sophia: But ezio! You love me and you know it! I love you so just dump her and come to me! I promise I'll forgive you!!

She wrote and Ezio growled. He growled!

"Mio dio! Feglo de putanna!"

Ezio sighs as he leans his head back in frustration.

"Ezio."

I tell him and he turns to me.

"Take a picture of us kissing and send it to her with the reply 'leave me alone I'm never speaking to you again.'"

I tell him and he smiled. I cup his cheek again we lean in until our lips touch. I hear the click of the camera and we pull away soon after.

Ezio sends her the picture with the reply I told him to send.

Sophia: whatever! Good bye ezio I never loved you anyway!

She sent back and Ezio left the chat and blocked her number.

"I love you ezio."

I tell him and he smiles.

"I hate Sophia and love you."

He tells me and we laugh. After that we were never bothered by Sophia again. Thank God.