REQUEST connor X templar reader

MelFranco here's your connor X reader. I hope it's to your liking!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"HAYTHEM!"

I call out to my best friend and mentor. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Hello (Y/N) how are you?"

He asks as we begin to walk again.

"I'm well haythem. What about you?"

I ask and he gives a slight chuckle.

"Connor, my son just blew up at me. This reminds me of when I was a kid."

He says and we both chuckle. Haythem, a bad boy! No!

"Would you like me to find him and speak to the poor boy?"

I ask and haythem gives me a thankful grin.

"Sure. I'll make it look like it was a mission. Not a favor."

He says and I run off. I grab a horse and begin my search for connor.

After about 3 days I arrive at a small community. I ride into the property and down the hill. People have told me this is where I can find connor.

When I'm at the bottem of the hill I ride around looking for an inn. When I find one I tie my horse up and walk in. When I enter I see two men drinking and a tall man in white and blue robes. According to my contacts that's what connor wares.

I walk up to the inn keepers that are behind the bar.

"How may we help you dear?"

The lady asks me and I smile at her kindness.

"I need a room. Have you seen or heard of the whereabouts of connor kenway?"

I ask as I place the money on the table. She takes the money and hands me the key to my room. The man in white and blue robes looks in my direction.

"Who wants to know dear?"

She asked me and I smiled as I came up with a lie.

"An old friend."

I say and she smiles.

"What's your name? When he stops by again I'll tell him your looking for him."

She says and I might as well not lie again.

"(Y/N)."

I say and she nods. I excuse myself from the room and head up to the room I rented. Than in white and blur robes followed me till I turned to him.

"What do you want?!"

I yell at him and he stops walking and stands still.

"Why are you looking for connor kenway?"

He asks in a deathly calm voice.

"Because I'm an old friend."

I say and he scoffs. What gives him the right?!

"Listen you no friend of mine."

He says and I connect the dots.

"Connor?"

I question and he nods.

"I've been sent to retrieve you."

I say and he stiffens.

"Why and for whom?"

He asks me and I sigh.

"Your father wants another chance. Connor give the old man a chance! He's not that bad, in fact he's one of the best people I've met. He's made his fair share of mistakes and he's sorry for it. Please give him a chance."

I beg and he sighs. I've done my fair share of research on this male. He can't resist the beg of a woman.

"Fine, but one slip up from anyone and your all dead."

He says and I smile.

"Okay. We leave tomorrow morning. With me by your side you will be able to go anywhere."

I say and walk into my room. I hear him leave and I sigh as I climb into my bed. But soon after my peace is ruined by a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

I question and wait for a response.

"Connor."

He says and I sigh.

"Come in."

I say and he walks in slowly. I can tell he dosent trust me fully, who would?!

"Why did you come exactly?"

He asks me and I sit up.

"I'm doing a favor for your father. He's a good friend of mine and he wants a chance with you."

I say and he nods slowly. He comes and sits by me, he slowly pushes his hood off as he dose so. I take in all his features and can I say he's hot.

"I see. Well why are you with the templars?"

He asked me and I frown at the memory.

"I was orphaned as a child and haythem found me. When he found me he just arrived here, so in return I joined the templars. The assassins though, they look more free."

I say and he smiles. Why is he smiling?

"I have an idea. Take me to haythem and when we're done there you leave the templars to join the assassins."

He offers and I think on this. If I leave I'll be betraying my best friend. If I leave I'll also be free and have more freedom.

"Is don't know. What if I join when haythem dies?"

I offer and he nods.

"I'll accept that."

He says as he walks off again. This time I fall asleep on the bed.

The next day we leave to meet haythem. When we arrive haythem and connor get into a fight and connor kills haythem. I was crushed but upheld my promise to connor. I joined the assassins and was finally happy.