LEMONConnor X reader

Well valentine's day is coming up soon for me. I'm #ForeverAlone so I am making up a few lemons.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"(Y/N) wake up."

I hear my boyfriend, connor say and I slowly open my eyes. I see connor kneeling in front of our bed with his hand on my arm.

"Hey babe."

I say back and he smiles. He takes his hood down and takes my hand in his.

"Can I join you In the wonderful thing called sleep?"

He asked and I nodded. I watched as he took his jacket, shirt, wepons, and shoes off. Man those abs.

He walked back over and climbed into bed biside me. He wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest.

"I have a mission tommaow. And I may not make it back."

He says and a tear falls down my face.

"Connor when I started courting you I knew it was never going to be easy. But I will support you to the end. I love you."

I say and a few more tears fall. Connor sits up and wips them away. I smile as he pulls me into a hug.

"Can I give you something before I go?"

He asks and I smile.

"Sure, what is it?"

I ask still not leaving his embrace. His head dips down to the side of my neck. He kisses it softly and I pull him closer. He starts to kiss downwards on my neck. I moan and i feel him smile aginst me.

He pulls away and cups my cheek in his hand. He leans in and captures my lips in his. I kiss back imeaditly and we both pull each other closer.

Connor pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. My hands go into his hair and his hold my hips.

He starts to play with the hem of my nightgown. I allow him to pull it off my body and when he dose he looks over me.

"Like what you see?"

I ask seductively and he starts kissing down my neck. He kisses past my collorbone and kisses my breast.

As he kisses the right he kneeds the left with his hand. I moan as I grind my hips into his. He switches breasts and I grind into him again.

He flips me onto the bed with me facing him. He kisses me passionately on the lips then he stands up. He takes his pants off so we're both naked. He gets back on the bed and spreads me legs.

"You sure?"

He asked me and I nodded. He then kissed my neck ad he skid himself in. When he was fully in he stayed as still as possible. I rolled my hips after what felt like hours of pain. He took this as his cue to start thrusting into me. He started off slow but gradually got faster and faster.

"Faster connor. Please."

I moan and he dose as I ask. He starts going faster. I moan as the knot in my stomach was about to relise.

"C-connor."

I moan and he kisses me again.

"I know, me too."

He says and his thrusts became sloppy. I knew we were both close. The knot in my abdomen relised onto his member. My organism springed connors as well.

He pulled out and laid next to me. He pulled me closer to him so that our chests were touching.

"I love you."

He wispers to me and I smile.

"I love you as well."

I say back and we both let sleep take us. I knew the only reason we did this was because he may not come back. I knew it was always going to be hard, just never this hard.

The next morning I woke up and didn't see connor next to me. But instead I saw a note and a small box. I read the note and it said:

my dearest (Y/N)

I didn't want to wake you to say good bye because I knew it would be too hard on both of us. I wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I ever met. You were with me through the rough times and the easy ones. That's why if I come back I want you to be my wife. In the wooden box on top of the note is my mother's wedding ring. I want you to ware it even if I don't come back as a symbol of our love. I love you and I'll be thinking about you the whole time I'm gone.

Your love,
                  Connor Kenway

I then opend the box and saw a beautiful gold ring. I slid it on my ring finger and smiled.

"Yes connor, of course I'll marry you."

I wisper even though I know he can't hear me.