CROSS OVER MODERN edward X reader X Supernatural People

Just to let you know, if you've ever seen supernatural there is always some sort if monster. Well in this... well you shall see my noble people.

"Now where are we going Edward?"

I ask my partner Edward as we drive in his truck to only he knows where.

"We're just going camping. Nothing to worry about love."

He says and I sigh. He puts his hand on my knee to try and calm my nerves. I've always been scared of camping. When I was 13 I went camping and almost got attacked by a wolf.

"I know, but I'm still scared."

I say and he looks back to the road. I feel him give my knee a gentle squeeze.

"That's why I only brought one tent. We're sharing because of it, and also I know you tend to cling to me when scared. So why spend the extra money on a tent when it won't get used."

He says and I smile at him. I take his hand from my knee and hold it in my hand.

"Thank you."

I say and I lean my head back to fall asleep wall he sings shanties.

For the voyage is long and the winds don't blow and it's time for us to leave her.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Wake up love, we're here."

Edward said as he kisses my neck to wake me up. We were parked next to a black 1967 Chevy impala. I gasped and Edward grinned.

"I know she's a beauty."

Edward said as I stepped out of the car. I nodded as I starred at the car in awe.

"Come on sammy! Live a little!"

We hear a voice yell and we look up from the god of all cars. We see two men one really tall with shaggy brown hair. The other is shorter with green eyes and brown hair. Both are waring flannels and jeans.

"Shut up dean."

The taller one said. They kept walking closer so we went to grab our own camping stuff.

"I saw you looking at my car, she a beauty."

The shorter one, obviously called dean said to Edward.

"Aye she is."

Edward said and we loaded everything up and started walking out as they drove away. I looked back at Edward and smiled.

"He didn't recognize me yet love. He dosent know our secret."

Edward told me softly. I smiled but still held worry for us. If that man found out about mine and Edwards secret we would be screwed.

We walked out to the camp site and set up camp. We planned to stay out here for a few weeks. We needed a brake from the pack. Yes, Edward and I are warewolves, but we don't eat humans. They are fat and who knows where they have been. We prefer wildlife like deer, bare, and my favorite moose. (Not sam people!)

After camp was all set up Edward went on a hunt for food. Wall he was gone my wolf hearing picked up on the impala pulling into the forest.

'Edward! Be careful. There back.'

I mind link Edward and smile once it got through. Soon after though Edward came through the trees with a buck and a doe. I smiled and took the kill from him.

"I'm going to find my fare share of the food. I love you."

I tell Edward as I kiss him. He kisses me back and smiles.