Desmond X reader

"Ah... (Y/N) I kinda.... sorta... um"

Desmond says to me as he hangs up on his call.

"Spit it out Desmond!"

I yell at him and he rubs the back of his neck with his hand. He looks to the floor and chuckles his Im-In-So-Much-Trouble-(Y/N)-Is-Going-To-Kill-Me chuckle.

"Desmond."

I warned and he stepped back.

"I got in trouble on a mission and they found the body. I'm going to court as a suspect."

He tells me and I gasp. Desmond has done really stupid things, but nothing this stupid.

"So your telling me, you assassinated someone, hid the body, the police found the body, and now your a suspect?"

I ask and he nods. I huff and turn my back to him.

"What are we going to do?"

He asks me and I sigh.

"I don't know Desmond."

I say as I feel his arms go around my waist. I lean back into him and he rests his head on my sholder. My head is laying on his chest.

"Have you talked to Shane or Rebecca? Maybe they can erase the digital evidence."

I offer and he smiles.

"I haven't tried that. Gosh I'm scared. What if they find out I did it? What if I go to jail? What if I'm forced to leave you? What if-"

I turned around and cut Desmond off in the only way I knew possible. I kissed him. He responded to my kiss gently. He licked my bottem lip asking for entrance and I granted it. He slid his tongue in and explored every inch of my mouth. He pulled away and I cupped his cheek with my hand. I stared onto his brown eyes as he held me closer to him.

"It will all be alright Desmond. We just need to come up with a plan. We can't leave the country because the police will be everywhere. We need to find out what evidence there holding aginst you."

I tell him and he nods. He closes his eyes as he leans into my touch. He let's out a sift sigh and looks back at me.

"They already told me. They know of the assassin's and templars because they are templars. They found out, somehow that I was the only assassin in the area."

He tells me as he opens his eyes to look right back into my (E/C) ones.

"Desmond, there bluffing. You forget templars are cowardly idoits. They don't have any actual proof to really take you to court."

I say and he smiles.

"I'm such an idoit."

He wispers and I smile with him.

"Yes, but your my idoit."

I say as he wraps me in a hug. I pull my head back and give him a kiss again.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Desmond."

We both say into our kiss. But it's soon interrupted by someone slamming open the door.

"Where here! We heard about your delema Desmond and they have no real proof to take it to court. So (Y/N) what is for dinner?"

Shane says as he stands in the kitchen looking at me and Desmond.

"SHANE!"

We hear Rebecca yell.

"I have a plan to get them out. Trust me."

Desmond wispers in my ear and I nod. Next thing I know im being lifted bridal style by Desmond and he's kissing my neck. He walks over to our room and he shuts the door.

"Good bye then."

We hear Shane yell and the door shuts. I smile and so dose Desmond.

"That was fun, don't stop."

I tell him and he nods. 9 months later we had a daughter. Alexandria may miles.