REQUEST Ezio X master assassin reader

KiarahjaeMostert here is the sexy ittalin ezio one shot your ordered!
●□●□●□●□●□●■○■○■○■○■○■○□●□●□●

"Hey (B/N) (boy name) where are you going?"

My friend, ezio asked me as I walked down the streets of rome.

"Going to take a Borgia tower, why?"

I ask and he shrugs.

"Mind if I join you?"

He asks and I shrug.

"Why not."

I say as we both take a horse. We kick them into a trot as we ride through the streets.

"So tell me, do you have a woman yet?"

Ezio asks out of the blue and I blush. But I cover it up pretty easily.

"N-no why do you ask?"

I ask him and he smirks.

"Just curious."

He says and the rest of the ride is silent. When we finally arrive at the tower were met with over 50 gaurds. All of them armed and surrounding the tower.

"Mio dio there's a lot."

Ezio mumbles right before we charge out. I jump off a crate and air assassinate 2 of them. I throw a smoke bomb down as I go through slashing most of there throats.

Once the smoke clears I see ezio killing one of the last gaurds near him. I slit one gaurds throat as I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. He stabbed me. The dieing gaurd stabbed me.

Ezio looked in my direction as I fell to the ground holding my stomach. He ran over to me and kneeled down next to me.

"(B/N) stay awake my friend."

He tells me as he begins to take my top clothing off. He's going to examine the wound. And if he dose that.... he'll know.

As he takes off my shirt he sees the bandages around my chest. He gose to take them off but I groan in pain. He looks back down at my stomach. How he knows I'm still not a woman suprises me. I work out so I have the abs of a male assassin, but I'm also kinda fat for a woman. Though my abs show, so that gives me the look of a man's stomach.

"H-how bad is it?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"Not that bad. I'll just need to stick it up. But the would gose past the bandages on your chest. I'll need to remove those."

He tells me and my eyes widen.

"No! Don't remove those!"

I yell and he sighs.

"Fine. But lay still so I can stuck up the wound."

He says and I do as he says. I lay still so he can stich up the wound. When I'm all stiched up he helps me stand. He hands me back my robes and o get dressed.

We hop on our horses and ride back to the hideout. Once we arrive I run straight to my room. Once I'm in the room I shut the door and undress.

I look back down at my wound and frown. Ezio did a good stich job but my bandages are all bloody.

I sigh as I begin to remove the bandages around my breasts. I have to have a bandage around them so I can be in the brotherhood.  I heard they don't allow women.

Once the bandage is completely off I stich up what I wouldn't allow ezio to do.

"(B/N) may I come in?"

Ezio calls from the other side of my door.

"Sorry ezio. No"

I call back and he sighs. I begin to rebandage my chest area as ezio brakes the door down. I gasp and he dose the same.

"Y-your a woman?"

Ezio asks me and I nod. I quietly grab a pillow to cover my chest with.

"Why? Why did you hide this?"

Ezio asks me with a little hurt in his voice.

"Because I wanted to be in the brotherhood."

I tell him and he walks in. He takes a seat next to me on the bed.

"We allow women you know."

He says with a chuckle and I blush. How stupid could I be?

"Are you gonna kick me out or hate me?"

I ask asked ezio frowns.

"No I would never. You've become my beat friend and I couldn't have gotten a better one. How remove those bandages and get dressed."

Ezio orders as he holds up his jacket so no one could see me. I get dressed and walk around the brotherhood as a woman. Ezio's hand is in mine as we walk. Who knew it would be this good to finally out shine most of the guys here?