REQUEST MODERN Edward X reader

Lostsoul207 here is your Edward X self harm reader! WARNING!: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING! IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS DO NOT READ!

I REPEAT! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Your worthless!"

He shouts as he kicks me again. This time I heard a Crack. Rib number two.

"No one will ever love you!"

My father shouts again but this time he breaks his beer bottle over my head. I scream in pain as I feel the glass against my skin. I fall to the ground and everything went black.

Is this it? Am I finally dead? Please let this be true!

But I opened my eyes. I was still on the kitchen floor but my father was no ware to be seen.

I slowly got up and made my way up the steps. I did my best not to cry because of my broken ribs.

When i got to my room I got dressed and put makeup on to cover up the bruses. But before I leave my bedroom I take out my blade and put it to my forearm. I make 12 cuts horizontally and 3 cuts vertically. I smile as I watch the blood flow out of the wounds.

I sigh and get up and wash all the blood off me. I wrap my arm up and get ready to leave.

I walk downstairs and out the door before he gets up. I begin to walk to school and don't stop till I get there.

Once I get there I see all the groups. The jocks, the players, the badboys, the nerds, and my friends.

"Hey (y/n)!"

Adéwalé yells and I smile and walk over to him.

"Hey kid!"

Mary says and I smile back at her.

"Did he do it again?"

Calico jack rackam, aka jack asked and I nodded. Only those three people know that I am abused.

"Did you do it again?"

Mary asks and I nod my head.

"This morning before I came here."

I whisper and they nod.

"LOOK OUT BELOW FREAKS!"

I hear someone yell then something cold washes over me. I gasp as I wipe the water from my face.  I look up to see that Charles vain, and his whole jerk squad laughing from the top of a tree.

I storm inside but fall down when I walk into a wall. Wait, there's no wall in the middle of the hallway.

Before I could hit the ground 2 arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I opened my eyes to see the school's most handsome guy, edward James kenway.

"Hey lass, you alright?"

Edward was my crush and rumors had it that he had a crush on someone.

I sent him a small smile and his eyes widened. Oh no, water and makeup don't mix.

"Who did that to you?"

Edward asked as he looked at my head.

"N-no one."

I whispered and he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a empty classroom. We both took our seats on some chairs and he looked at me.

"I can tell when someone is lieing. So spill."

Edward says and I sigh.

"Why do you care?"

I ask him and he looked to the ground.

"Because I'm in love with you (y/n)."

He tells me and I blush.

"Well my father did it to me."

I tell him and he pulls me into his lap. I wince as my arm gets squished and he pulls away.

"Your arm."

He says as he grabs it and pulls my sleeve up. He gasps at all my scars.

"Why do you do this to yourself?"

He asks me as he looks into my eyes.

"Because I don't deserve to live."

I tell him and he pulls me into a kiss. At first I'm shocked and can't move, but I soon adjust and kiss him back.

"Well, screw your father, your mine. No one will ever hurt you again."

Edward says and I smile.

"Let's go to my house."

Edward says as he carries me out.

"Your friends can come to."

He tells me and I text ade, mary, and jack. They all send me back thumbs up.

We meet up at Edwards house where we all talk yo me about it. Adéwalé and Mary went through my backpack and throwing away any blades. Jack went out to buy ice cream, movies, bandages, and blankets. Edward just held me and cuddled me.

Maybe I can be happy.