REQUEST Edward X Mermaid reader

rainyrxses here is your Edward X Mermaid reader!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Come on lads! Let's go fishing!"

I hear a voice yell out and I shoe the fish away. By the time their all gone the boat with pirates is within 10 feet.

"Captain starbord!"

A man yells and a man with blonde hair and blue eyes looks in my direction. I gasp and go under the water.

I thought I was safe until I felt a searing pain in my back. I begin to swim away as fast as I can. I felt another wave of pain hit me and I knew I got speared.

I swam left and right, but each time I felt another wave of pain. I felt my eyes get droopy and I closed them as sleep took over me.

When I was coming around again I felt a hard surface on my back. The sun was shining right in my eyes.

"What is it captain?"

I heard a man ask.

"I don't know. Any ideas adé?"

I heard a man with a welsh accent ask.

"I've heard of these creatures that are half human half fish. I believe them to be called mermaids. This appears to be one of them."

A man with a Jamaican accent says. I bet he's adé. I slowly open my eyes and see a group of men around me.

One has a darker skin color than the rest. One has blonde hair and blue eyes. The rest are all in blue shirts, shorte, and hats.

"Disperse men!"

Blondie says and I push myself up.

"Relax were not going to hurt you."

Blondie says and I scoff.

"How do I know your not lieing?"

I ask him and he gasped.

"Your accent, I've never heard it before!"

He said and I sighed. I'm from Atlantis and we all speak in a new jersey accent.

"Whatever. Just can I leave?"

I ask and Blondie shakes his head.

"Sorry lass but no. We have to keep you on bored to show the rest of the pirates."

He says and I sigh. I'm not able to walk on land because of this stupid tale. So I come up with plan B.

"She's thinking about something."

Adé says and I send both of them an evil grin.

I bring my tail up and slap both of the guys in the face. They are stunned from shock so I make my move to escape.

I flop till I'm about one flop away from freedom. I'm stopped when I feel a heavy weight on my back.

"We got her captain!"

One of the blue men yell. I sigh as I pulled back towards the middle of the ship.

"Well I would never have guessed you would be fistey."

Blondie says and I scoff.

"I have more tricks up my sleeve."

I tell him and he sighs.

"Tie her up."

Blondie says and blue men approach me with rope.

"HELP!!!!!! SHARKS! WHALES! ANYTHING!"

I shout and the ship is hit with a loud thud. It is repeated on all sides until all the men are on the deck. I flop to the side of the ship. I send Blondie a smile and jump into the sea.

When all the sharks see me they leave the ship alone. I grab onto the back of a whale and it takes me back to Atlantis.