MODERN conner X reader

"Conner do you feel like going to a concert?"

I ask my best friend conner. We are in college and it's spring brake. We both have family, we just don't like them. He has his "evil" dad and I have my annoying mom and sister.

"That depends. Who's playing?"

He asks me looking up from his book. We were both siting on the couch. He had is nose in a book and I had my eyes glued to my phone.

"Thousand foot krutch, FF5, and relinit K."

I say and he nods.

"Sure, sounds like fun."

He says and I buy our tickets. I then head to my room, I take a shower and get dressed. I am waring my fallout 4 shirt, rock revival jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket.

I walk out of the room to see conner waring jeans, a affliction shirt, leather boots, and a Jean jacket. We walk out of the dorm room and to his black SUV.

-time skip to the concert brought to you by conner arguing over who pays for food-

When we got there I showed them the recite on my phone for the tickets. They handed conner and I our tickets and let us in. There were so many people. They had lots of food, some carnival rides and then the main concert.

We walked over to the main concert area and took our seats. We were twards the middle of the crowd. Soon everyone came and took there seats as well.

"Well welcome to the concert. We will have thousand foot krutch play first. Well here they are! Canada's number one pop rock band... thousand foot krutch!"

The announcer yelled as thousand foot krutch started to play my favorite song. War of change.

The crowd cheered once the song was finished. They then played untravled road, welcome to the masquerade and I was raised by wolves.

"Well! That was definitely awesome! Now please welcome relinit k!"

He yelled and we all cheered as they played there song, Sadie hawkers dance.

They also played be my escape. Conner then went to get food wall they played there other songs. When he came back he had two waters and a thing of fryes. (Did I spell that right?)

"Well that was diffrent. Please welcome the final band of the night... FF5!!!"

The crowd went wild, apparently there super popular. They then came on and played a super weird song called cray button.

Conner and I left before the concert finished because of how crazy people got when FF5 came on.

When we got to the car we both just plopped into our seats. We both burst out in laughter at how people were acting. When we finally collected our selves we drove out of the parking lot. We went out to eat and when we got to a Chinese restaurant we walked in. After we were at our table conner eyes went wide.

"Conner? What is it?"

I ask him and he looks down.

"Haythem."

He says and I knew it was his father.

"Let's just leave then."

I wisper to him and he shakes his head.

"No we will be fine as long as we blend in and pay no attention to him."

Conner says and I nod. We both get up and choose our food. When we are about halfway through diner haythem looks in our direction. Conner and I both look down imeaditly.

"We need to leave now! He saw us."

Conner wispers to me and I nod. We both walk out but haythem follows us.

"He's following! What do we do?!"

I wisper yell to him as we walk out to his car.

"Trust me and follow my lead."

Conner says as we approach his car. Haytem is still following so conner kisses me.

"Trust me. I won't try anything."

Conner wispers in my ear and he starts to kiss my neck. I Glace twards haytem and he is still walking twards us. Conner gives up and faces his father.

"What do you want?!"

Conner asks him with a stern voice.

"I want to talk to my son."

Haytem says and conner and I both roll our eyes.

"You don't have a son. He left you long ago. Never talk to me again."

Conner says as he ushers me to the car. We both get in and drive off. Never wanting to see haytem again.