REQUEST LEMON shay X wife reader

Hanako109 here is your shay lemon! Oh and may the fourth be with you!!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Shay I need you to go on a mission."

My father, Haythem said as he walked into the room. Shay looked up from his rifle cleaning and I looked up from my book.

"What is it master Haythem?"

Shay asked as dad smiled at us. I was cuddled up next to Shay with the book it my lap.

"You are to go to a ball where You and (y/n) are to have fun, and as you kids say, let loose. I have a room prepared for you guys so you will not be coming back for two days, am I understood?"

Dad asked and Shay nodded.

"Yes master haythem."

Shay spoke and dad took his leave. I smiled as I turned to Shay, he grinned as he looked back at me.

"Your dad just ordered us to go on vacation. Is that even legal?"

Shay asks and I giggle.

"Well yes it is."

I tell him and he pecks my lips. I smile as I stand up and walk into our room. I look around until I find a beautiful dresses shay bought me.

Shay had to leave me to go over to Europe for 3 months. While he was over there he had to go to a Latin ball where he say this dress and bought it for me.

It was dark blue with white sparkle designs on it. It had a cape like thing that went on my arms. The Cape was one large peace of dark blue cloth and on the end were bracelets that connected it to my arm.

The blue and white sparkles went so well together it looked as if it glowed. There were dark blue feathers on the bottom on the dress as well.

 There were dark blue feathers on the bottom on the dress as well

I slipped that on and took a look in the mirror. I looked good. The dress hugged my curves nicely and the Cape was a bonus.

I smiled as I fixed my hair and walked out to meet shay. He had on a black tux with a dark blue tie. His under shirt was also a dark blue.

Shay turned around when he heard me and his mouth dropped. His eyes widened and he gasped as he looked me over.

"You look stunning."

Shay whispers and I giggle as I walk up to him.

"Can we leave now?"

I ask him and he nods. He loops his arm through mine and leads me out to the carriage.

When we finally arrive at the ball we see a bunch of very wealthy families there. Shay climbed out of the carriage and helped me out next.

As we walked towards the door I got glares from all the females and the men were checking me out. Shay had his arm around my waist so men knew I was his. Apparently the ring on my finger didn't symbolize that I'm taken enough.

As we walked into the ball room everyone looked at us. Shay and I began dancing and having fun.

That night we went into the room dad had prepared for us. There was a king sized bed with rose petals around it. There were candles lit with some expensive win on the table.

"I ordered you two to have fun. -haythem"

Shay read the note on the table and I smiled. I took the Cape off and set it on the table. Shays jacket and undershirt were on the table as well.

I walked up to Shay and kissed him. He responded imeaditly to my kiss by kissing Back. His hands slid to the back of my dress and unzipped it.

He pushed the sleeves off my arms and the dress fell into a blue pile on the floor. I ran my hands up and down Shays bare chest as he lifted me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt the buldge against his pants.  His lips left mine so he could trail them down my neck. He walked us over to the bed and he sat down.

I straddled him as he left large hickeys on my neck. I moaned as I began to undo his pants.

He laid me down and ripped his pants off his body. When he got them off he looked back down at me and climbed on top of me. He kissed down my bare chest and to my inner thighs.

He pressed a kiss to my core through my soaked panties. He took them in his teeth and dragged them down my legs.

He spread my legs then wrapped them around his waist. He didn't even ask if I was ready, he just thrusted in. I moaned as he kept going. In and out. In and out. In and out.

I felt my climax come close so I gripped Shays shoulders and pulled him down to kiss me. As our lips touched my climax came and I moaned into Shays mouth. His climax came after mine and he groaned onto my lips.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me. I smiled as he pulled me against his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my head in his neck where I placed some soft kisses.

We both fell asleep in one another's arms. And we woke up the next morning to knocking at the door.

"What?!"

Shay sleepily yelled at the door and in walked my father. I blushed and hide into shay and under the covers.

"I see you two clearly followed Orders......"