REQUEST haythem X reader X shay

AnacanLabyrinth sent me this through the messages. You shay love this. (See what I did there?)

I was waiting for grandmaster haythem to call me in. Right now he is talking with shay, a comrade of mine. I don't have feelings twards either him or haythem. Well... not any major ones. Shay is a sexy Irishman that has a grate looking body. Haythem is a smooth British men that can be super sweet when he wants to be. If I had to choose one, witch would I choose. I was pulled by my thoughts as shay walked out of haythem's office with a angrey look on his face that could kill.

"Dont.... say.... a word.... (Y/N)!"

He yelled at me as he stormed past. I walk into haythem's office and he has his head in his hands. I hear him sigh a relived sigh. I furrow my brows at him as he looks up.

"Ah (Y/N) I have a favor to ask you. I need you to go to a ball with me. It's for a mission, nothing more."

Haythem says and my mouth falls to the floor. I'm shocked he would ask me that, he has prettier women who would love to go with him. So why me?

"I- I... um."

I studder and he smile at me.

"Ill give you time to think about it."

He says and I nod and take my leave. I slowly walk out and shut the door behind me. I walk back to my room as fast as I can.

When I get there I open the door, rush in, and slam it behind me. I lean aginst it and sigh. I hear someone clean there throat from the kitchen. I quietly walk into the kitchen to see shay eating a sandwich.

"Really shay?"

I ask with and he nods and smiles. I shake my head playfully at him and make myself a sandwich.

"Can I ask you something?"

He asks me as he swallows the last bite of his sandwich.

"You just did, but go ahead."

I say and he smiles. He walks up to me slowly and stops when he is a few small steps away.

"Haythem assigned me a mission. I absolutely hate it. The mission was to protect you at a ball that he will be taking you to. I asked him to switch the places around but he said no. But I plan to change his mind. So will you go to the ball with me?"

Shay asked and I put the knife I was using down. I look him in the eyes and mentally make a pros and cons of saying yes.

Pros:
I go with a sexy Irishman
It won't get awkward unlike if I went with haythem
Shay will be closer to protect me
Shay will look hot in a suit

Cons:
Haythem will hate me
He will be mad
We will get to deal with a furious grandmaster
He will kill us both

"Shay, it sounds like fun. Yes I'll go with you."

I say and he smiles. He leans in and cups my cheek. He leans in further and kisses me. His lips were soft and gentle. But it was all over when someone clears there throat.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Haythem asks and I turn to face him. His face shows no emotion, but his eyes show pain, sorrow, and jealousy?

"No, not at all."

Shay says quickly and looks to the ground with his hands behind his back. I mimic his actions as haythem steps into my kitchen.

"(Y/N) I would like to speak with you. In private."

He says and I hear shay give a low growl. I nod and walk out of the kitchen with haythem. When were far enough away from shay, haythem turns to me.

"Do you have an answer for me?"

He asks and I nod in response.

"I'm sorry haythem, I'm going with shay."

I say quietly and I flinch waiting for his reaction. But all he dose is sigh. We walks away and out of the room. I walk back to the kitchen to see shay gone with only a note on the counter.

Dear, (Y/N)

I am sorry I had to leave. If you told haythem he would have maybe killed me. I shall see you again soon. Oh and before I forget, there is no ball. Haythem and I just wanted to see who you would have said yes to.

Love, shay Patrick cormac

I chuckle at this note and walk to my room to get some sleep. When I fall on my bed I get pulled into a man's chest. I recognize the man's build.... I fall asleep cuddling with shay.