ezio X reader

"Alert! Your friend it trying to reach you on your cellular device! Aler-"

My phone rang but shut up as soon as I pressed call.

"What ezio?!"

I asked as I placed it on speaker. I was waiting for my coffee to finish brewing when he called.

"I'm at your front door, come open it."

He says and I laugh and end the call. I walk twards the door to open it. When I see ezio he has his hood up and he has something furry behind him. He also has something poking up from his hood.

"Get in here and what's that?!"

I order him as curiously overcomes my commen since.

"You better not laugh."

He tells me as he pulls his hood back. I see horse ears and a main. The fur on them is a jet black. He takes his jacket off the rest of the way to revival a tail.

"Eeeeeee!"

I scream in excitement. I have a lot of ideas of what I could do to him.

"What do I do!?"

He yells and pins his ears. I smile and walk him to my couch. I sit him down and pet his ears. He closes his eyes and smiles.

"Do you really want then gone?"

I ask and he nods.

"Fine, let me call Leonardo. I'll see if he can do something."

I say as I grab my phone and call Leo.

"Hey leo, it's (Y/N). Ezio has a adorable problem. I need you to come over and see if you can fix it."

"Adorable you say. I'll be over in 15 minutes. But what is his problem?"

"He's part horse."

"BAH HA ha! I'll be over as quick as I can. I want to see this!"

He yells as he hangs up. I smile and turn back to ezio who had his hands in his lap looking very nervous.

"Ezio? You alright man?"

I ask as I place my hand on his sholder. He looks up at me.

"I'm the fucken assassin horse."

He says and I smile. I open my phone and show him this.

"Assassin horse

"Assassin horse. Assassin horse. Assassin horse dose whatever assassin horse dose, assassin horse."

I sing and he rolls his eyes and smacks me with his tail. He bursts out laughing and I gasp. I hear leo walk in and he looks at ezio. He bursts out laughing as he sets his stuff up.

"I need a blood sample."

Leo says and takes one from ezio. He types some stuff up on his computer before turning to us with a smile.

"Ezio, your fine. Just drink some water and go to sleep. When you wake up they should be gone and never to return."

Leo says and Ezio sighs and I pout.

"I have to go deal with something else now. See ya later."

Leo says as he grabs his laptop and leaves. Ezio takes a drink of water and falls asleep on my bed. I smile sadly knowing he will wake up without a main and tail.

I really wanted to braid them.