Assassin's X writers

"Ugh! ARNO, SHAY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!"

AnacanLabyrinth yelled at the top of her lungs. Both arno and shay came into the kitchen with fear struck across there faces.

"Oooh someone's in trouble."

FadedJustice wisperd to connor. Connor tried his best to hold back his laughter but failed misrably. All the milk what was in his mouth was spit out and it all landed on poor Altaïr.

"What the fuck! This is a new hoodie!"

Altaïr yelled as he stormed out of the kitchen. Victorian_Lass walked in with ezio just as Altaïr stormed out with connor following close behind.

"What's his problem?"

Victorian asked faded as faded got some food.

"I told connor something, he laughed and all the milk landed on Altaïr."

Faded said and Ezio chuckled.

"Serves him right after what he did to TommyBoy27 's car."

Edward said as he walked into the kitchen.

"WHO ATE ALL MY OREOS?"

Anacan yelled at arno and shay.

"We don't know."

Shay said as arno fell to his knees.

"Please have mercy."

Arno begged and anacan dragged both arno and shay out of the room by there ears.

"Someone made anacan mad. What did those two do now?"

MrsKenway25 asked as she walked in.

"Someone ate her oreos."

Edward said as he leaned in to kiss megan. They shared a quick peck as connor ran back into the room.

"Faded!!!"

Connor yelled as he hid behind faded.

"What's wrong love?"

Faded asked and connor hugged her from behind.

"I made Altaïr mad and now he's making fun of my mom."

Connor said and faded's face grew red from anger.

"Connor, I think you should find a way to calm her down before she kills us all."

Jacob said as he walked in.

"But it's my mom."

Connor said his voice cracking a little. Everyone knew that as soon as connor let faded go, all hell would brake loose on Altaïr.

"Connor I'm going to go kill Altaïr."

Faded said and connor did the unthinkable. He let her go.

"ALTAÏR RUN!!"

everyone yelled as faded dashed out of the kitchen. They heard the door slam twice along with the scream of Altaïr. Then they heard something no one has ever heard before. Faded's scream.

The door was slammed open by faded running into the house with fear sewed onto her face.

"HE HAS A SPIDER!"

faded screamed as she hid behind connor. Then in came a soaking wet Altaïr with a black spider in his hand.

"She pushed me in the pool."

Altaïr said with his voice angrey.

"Dude just calm down, your scaring the lass beyond belief."

Edward butted in as connor tried to calm down the crying faded.

"We don't need to knock you out do we?"

Ezio asked and Altaïr stormed out of the house. Only after he threw the spider at faded. Faded screamed as she started swiping her clothes all over.

"Here it is!"

Megan yelled as she stomped her foot on the ground. With the spider dead and faded still crying connor lead her to there room.

"Now what? We don't know arno and Shays fate. We don't know where Altaïr tantrumed off to. And we don't wanna know what faded will do if we ever bring this up again."

Victorian said and everyone nodded. After about a half an hour faded and connor still hadn't come out of there rooms. Jacob went to check up on them and found them sleeping. He also went to find out what happened to arno and shay. Well arno and shay were tied up naked to chairs with anacan no where in sight.

Ezio and Victorian went out for the day. Edward and megan went to megans room to watch a movie. Tommy went out to meet up with her squad and jacob went to deal with his gang. Evie and Henry worked on some projects and anacan.

Well she killed Desmond for earing her oreos.