REQUEST LEMON shay X wife reader

Hanako109 here is your lemon with shay! May I ask why yall have a thing with lemons?
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Achilles announced as shay held my hands in his. I looked into his brown eyes as he looked into my (E/C) eyes. He leaned in closer till our lips pressed aginst each others. We heard the claps and shouts of our fellow assassin brother and sister's as we pulled away.

"I now introduce you for the very first time Mr.and Mrs. Shay Patric Cormac."

Achilles said as we began walking down the isle. Today was our wedding day, today is the day I married the love of my life. Tonight is what I'm worried for.

"Please stay safe."

Hope said as she hugged me. Shay and nate loaded our bags into the carrage.

"Hope calm your horses, we'll be fine."

I tell her and she nods.

"We're ready to go."

Shay tells me as he wraps his arms from around me. I nod as we walk twards the carriage. I get in first and shay follows.

"You ready for Boston?"

Shay asked me and I nodded. He smiled and kissed my lips slowly.

"Don't worry about tonight my love, I'll be gentle."

He tells me and I nod. He pulls me onto his lap as we start moving. I soon fall asleep in Shays arms.

*Time skip to that night*

I sat in our room as shay finished one thing up. When he came back in he smiled at me. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. I moved closer to him; swinging my legs over his lap.

"You ready?"

Shay asked me and I nodded. I moved closer to him so our lips could touch. He grips my hips just enough to hold me still as he gently lays me down on the bed. He moves to hover over me as his hands slide under me.

He unlaces my dress with expert hands. He pushes my dress off my form as his eyes rake over every inch of exposed skin with adoration.

When my dress is off my body shay hovers over me again and kisses my neck. I can't help but moan as my hands fumble with his jacket. I manage to push it off his upper body. Sadly though he still has a shirt on.

I pull his shirt out from under his pants as he had it tucked in. I kiss his lips as I begin to pull his shirt over his head. We only brake the kiss so he could throw his shirt across the room.

I let my fingers trace his abs as he groans under my touch. He kisses my lips as his arms snake around my back to untie my corset.

He unties my corset and he pulls it off me. He throws it somewhere in the room before he kissed my lips again.

"S-shay."

I moan and he kisses my neck.

"Yes."

He says into my neck and i moan.

"I need you s-shay."

I moan as I place my hands on his biceps.

"Then have me you shall."

He groans in my ear as he pulls my panties down my legs. He glides them off my feet and tosses them on the ground.

He then stands up and unbuckles his belt and his pants fall to the floor; taking his boxers with them. He is now buck naked like me and his booner stands out long and proud.

He climbs back on top of me as he pushed my legs apart. He kisses the inside of my thighs and my hands fly to his hair.

"Shay."

I moan as he trails kisses up to my neck.

"You ready love?"

Shay asks in his sexy, husky, Irish accent that drives me wild.

"T-take me."

I moan and he slowly wraps my legs around his waist as he slides in. He stays as still as possible once he's fully in. My face is one of pain until I feel that wave of plusure corse through me.

I buck my hips and shay starts to thrust into me. I grip his sholders to help keep my in place. His hands flu to the headbord as his thrusts become merciless.

He's pounding into me as I feel my climax approach. The knot in my stomach Grows and grows as Shays thrusts begin to get sloppy.

"S-s-shay."

I moan and he smiles.

"Let it go love."

He groans as he kisses my neck. His kiss was slow and passionate; nothing like his thrusts.

I come from the amount if plusure my Irishman gave me.  My climax triggerd his own as we both came together.

When he pulled out of me he laid down behind me. He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me to him.

"I love you Mrs.cormac."

Shay wispers in my ear and he kisses my neck slightly.

"I love you too Mr.cormac."

I tell shay as I close my eyes. Sleep takes me away from reality as shay holds me close.