TEMPLAR shay X reader X connor

"Shay! Your finally home!"

I yell as I run out to my boyfriend, shay. He's been away on a mission for over a year.

"(Y/N)!"

He yelled as he dropped his bag and ran up to me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled away and before he could speak he fell to the ground. I felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck, and my world soon went black.

End of flashback

"Huh? What?"

I ask as I slowly sit up. I take a look around the room and at myself. The room is small with a crappy bed in the cornor. I'm waring my white blouse and black leather plants. I looked over in the cornor when I saw something move.

"Hello?"

I ask and that thing jumps up. I gasp and take a few steps back.

"(Y/N) calm down. It's me, shay."

Shay says and I relax. He walks out of the shadows and up to me. He wraps his arms around me and I lean into him.

We pull apart when we hear a door open. We see a man in blue and white robes come down. His hood is up and his build is tall and strong.

"Shay Patric Cormac, miss. (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)."

The man states and shay pushes me behind him. I clutch the back of Shays jacket as I bury my face into it as well.

"What do you want connor?"

Shay growls as the man, who is named connor.

"Just some information on the templars."

Connor says as he stalks twards us. He stops about 10 feet from shay.

"I see you're courting this woman. What would happen if I were to take her?"

Connor asked and shay pushed me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist so I wouldn't move.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

Shay yelled and connor remained silent. But I knew what could get us out of here when I felt something poking my chest.

"Shay I need you to kiss me. When you do reach down into my dress and take out the knife. It should be between my breasts."

I wisper in Shays ear and he nods.

"You won't touch her."

Shay growled as he spun around and slammed his lips on mine. He pushed me up aginst the wall and cupped my neck. His hands slid lower as he pushed closer to me. When he reached down into my dress I moaned. I heard connor go upstairs soon after. he found the knife and pulled out of our kiss.

"Got it. Now what?"

Shay asks me and I kiss him quickly.

"We pick the lock my dear shay."

I tell him and he gose and picks the lock. When the door is open we make a run for it.

After a good hour of nothing but running we are finally out of the homestead.

"You my love are a genius."

Shay tells me and he wistles for a horse. One comes and shay and I hop on. I wrap my arms around Shays waist and kiss his jaw.

"Don't worry love. Well be in new York in no time. Then we will be able to meet up with haythem and be safe."

Shay tells me and I nod. He kicks the horse into a gallop and we ride for new york. When we get there we get a room.

"Good night love."

Shay wispers into my ear.

"Good night shay. Love you."