REQUEST shay X assassin wife

Hanako109 here is the one and only Irishman named shay!

"You so beautiful, you know that?"

My husband, shay, tells me as he holds my hand.

"Shay stop it!"

I tell him as I blush. I cover my eyes with my (h/c) hair. He chuckles as he moves my hair out of my face.

"But it's true. Your the most gorgeous woman I've ever met in my life."

He tells me as he gently grabs my chin. I look into.his big, brown eyes and see only love and adoration.

"I love you Mr.Cormac."

I tell.him and he smiles. He leans in closer to my ear; so close that I'm able to feel his breath against my ear.

"I love you to Mrs.Cormac."

Shay whispers in my ear. He moves his lips so there closer to mine.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" (Comment here if you get that refrence)

I say and shay smirks and leans in so we share a whisper of a kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt but I have a mission for the two of you."

Achilles says and shay throws his head back in sexual frustration. I giggle softly and turn my head to Achilles.

"I need you to kill a templar in Boston. That will be all then I will give you guys a small break."

Achilles said and he walked off. I turned back to shay to see him with a frustrated - calm like look.

"Shay let's go before Achilles has our heads."

I tell him and he opens his eyes.

"Okay, let's go."

He sighs as we stand. We take one anothers hands as we walk over to the stables to retrieve our horses.

"Allow me."

Shay says as he takes the saddle from me. He tacks up both our horses and we are soon all ready.

After a long ride to Boston we finally made it. We got a room at the green dragon tavern.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?"

Shay asks me as we lay in bed together. He has his hands behind his head and I have my head resting on his elbow.

"Shay I said to stop."

I say as a bright red blush covers my cheeks.

"But it's true my lover."

Shay says and I hide my face in his chest. I soon fall asleep with him tracing circles on my back.

The next day we successfully eliminated our target and we're on our way back to the homestead.

When we got back shay took my hand and lead me into the woods.

"Shay! What are you doing!?"

I ask as he pulls me into his chest. He covers my eyes with his hands as we walk.

"I don't want you knowing what I'm doing before I do it."

He wispers in my ear and I smile.

"Don't you dare walk me off the cliff shay."

I tell him as we begin walking. He just chuckles and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek.

"I can't promise you anything."

He tells me and I stomp on his foot.

"Oooooouuuuuucccccchhhhh!"

He groans in pain and I laugh. Somehow he still has his hands over my eyes.

"I won't walk you off a cliff love!"

Shay says as he regains his composure. After a shot while shay stops me.

"Okay love where here."

Shay speaks as he removes his hands. I open my eyes to see a lovely picnic with candles, roses, and food.

"Shay this is amazing!"

I tell him as I turn to face him. He has a smile on his face as he walks me over to the food.

We sit and eat our food as we talk about everything and anything.

"Hey you got a little something. Let me get it."

Shay says as he leans in closer to me. He kissed my lips and he traces his toung around the outside of my lips. He pulls away and smiles.

"Got it."

He says and we both chuckle.

"Happy anniversary shay."

I tell him and he almost chokes on his children.

"Happy anniversary (y/n)."

Shay tells me as he leans in and we share a passionate kiss.... without Achilles.