REQUEST jelious ezio X flirty reader

Here you are @vellta let it be to your loving.
_______________________________________

I was sitting in the library reading a book about Altaïr. He seems pretty interesting and Ezio, my boyfriend asked me to do some research on him.

I was about halfway through the book when a novice came up to me. I'm a master assassin alongside ezio so I was used to being around novices.

"What are you reading master?"

He asked me and smiled at me. He had black hair and bright blue eyes.

"A book."

I say and I go back to my reading. He chuckles and puts his hand on my back. I shoot him a glare that says 'Get-Your-Hand-Off-Me-Or-So-Help-Me-I-Will-Snap-Your-Neck-In-Half'. Even with that he still dosent take his hand off me so I get up and leave.

But being the stupid novice he is, he follows me. But I'm smart and turn into ezio's room. I knock on his door and he opens it soon enough.

"Ah mio amore come in."

He says and I smile. I shoot another glare at the novice as I walk in. Ezio shuts the door behind me and I chill on his bed and read the book in peace.

-time skip to that night brought to you by a annoying novice-

I spent a few hours with ezio and I left his room with everything I came with. I was walking back to my room when the novice that touched me before came up to me again.

"Master do you mind helping me with something?"

He asked me and I crossed my arms across my chest.

"What is it?"

I ask and he smiles.

"I need to know how to...."

He stops speaking to look at the ground. Then back at me. Then to ezio's door.

"Have a grate sward stance."

He finishes and I smile, glad to help him.

"Hey (Y/N) you forgot your book."

Ezio says as he runs up to us. He looks really furious for some reason, and I don't know why.

"Thanks ezio."

I say as I grab the book from him.

"I want to speak with you later."

Ezio says as he glares daggers at the novice. He then grabs my arm and drags me to his room.

"What is it ezio?"

I asked him as he slammed the door behind us. I place my hand on his muscular bicep. He relaxes a little but then tenses up again.

"I saw the way he looked at you."

He told me and I just smile.

"Ezio, it's no big deal. I'm faithful to you and you alone."

I say but no emotion spills onto his face.

"It is a big deal. From now on I want all male novices to go up aginst me in battle if they want your heart."

He says and I am shocked. He would fight for me?

"Thank you ezio. I love you, now go battle that poor novice."

I say and he smiles as he leaves to possibly kill the novice who dares speak to me. Wait.... who else do I hate?