REQUEST FLUFF MODERN Edward X reader

AssassinGirll here is your Edward fluff! Sorry about the wait! My stupid schoolwork and stupid people coming to cut down trees. I apologize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah (y/n)! Come here!"

My best friend, alex called as I walked into work.

"What is it alex?"

I ask them and they smile.

"Well you know how you told me about that suspicion you had about edward. Well I think it's coming true!"

They wisper and I smile. I've always liked Edward but never knew if he liked me back. Last time I checked he was dating a girl named Mary reed.

"Hey lass, how are you?"

Edward asked and alex sent me a wink as they scurried off. I turn to Edward with a smile.

"I've been good Edward, yourself?"

I ask him and he blushes.

"I've been good. Here."

He says as he hands me a note and walks off. I furrow my eyebrows as I open the note.

Dear (Y/N),

Hello I am your secret admirer. I may or may have not sent Edward as a messager.

Anyways I wanted to ask you if you would go on a date with me? I know you don't know who I am, but you know me.

Yes     no
□         □

I smile as I check the yes box and set it on Edward desk. The rest if that day was the same.

I came back to my desk after lunch to find a rose sitting there. I picked up the note that came with the beautiful red rose.

It's nice to know you will give me a chance. Meet me at buckle in the south mall.

I smiled as I closed the note. I put it in my purse and smelled the rose. It smelt wonderful and a little like...... edward?

At brake I went up to Edward as he was talking with his friends adéwalé, thatch, and kidd.

"Hey Edward can I ask you something?"

I ask him as kidd and thatch begin to tease him slightly.

"S-sure."

Edward studders as we walk away from his friends a little.

"So I received a rose today and it kinda smelt like you. Care to explain?"

I ask him and he blushes a bright red.

"Um..... ah.... (Y/N) you see."

Edward messed up on his words. It was adorable.

RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG

"There goes the brake bell. See you later lass."

Edward said as he ran off. I huffed and began my trek back to my work station.

After work I drove to south mall. I walked into buckle and began looking at all the jeans and hoodies they had on sale.

"(Y/N) pleae follow me."

Adéwalé said and my eyes widened.

"Ade your my secret admirer?"

I ask and he chuckles.

"No I'm only bringing you to him."

He says and I followed him out. Ade lead me to the food court where I saw kidd standing.

"Your my secret admirer kidd?"

I ask in disbelief and he laughs.

"In your dreams I'm only a messager. Follow."

He said as he leads me further into the mall. We walk out back and find Edward standing there.

"Congratulations lass, you found me."

He tells me and I gasp. So it was Edward!

"You know what they say, X marks the spot."

He says and I look down. We're standing on an X.

"Real cheesy kenway."

I smirk and he chuckles.

"Well I try, so will we go on our date now?"

He asks and I grin.

"Sure, why not."