REQUEST ezio X daughter AU

mendesbabygirll here is your ezio X daughter. Just to let yall know, in this you are a 13 year old. And this is the ezio from brotherhood. AND THANKS SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR 10K VIEWS!!!!
🌆🌃🌌🌆🌃🌌🌆🌃🌌🌆🌃🌌🌆🌃🌌

"Time to get up!"

My father, ezio called from right outside my bedroom.

"I don't wanna!"

I yell back as I bury my head under my pillow. I heard the door open along with my father's foot steps.

"Come on! We have to train!"

He said as he poked me. I slapped his hand away and he chuckled.

"Or you know, I could always tell Marco about that crush you have on him."

He threatens and I imeaditly shoot up out of my bed. I stand there pointing a finger at him along with glaring daggers at him.

"Dont. You. Even. Dare!"

I yell and he smirks.

"Get dressed and meet me down stairs."

He said as he walks out. I sigh and grab my black and white assassin robes. I strap my hidden blades to my wrist and load my belt up with all the necessary wepons.

I wall downstairs with my hair in a braid. I find my father sitting outside talking to a group of assassins. In that group I see the god made male I love. Marco. He has jet black hair and bright green eyes. His smile makes the sun hide and his laugh is music.

"Earth to Roseanne!"

My father says as he waves his hands in front of my face. I pull my head back in suprise and be chuckles.

"Day dreaming again?"

My father asks me and I blush.

"Your blush is all the proof I need."

He tells me and I hide my face under my hood.

"It's alright to love him. Why don't I assign you two a mission?"

He offers and I smile.

"I'd like that father."

I tell him and he nods.

"But no love making."

He orders and I blush a crimson red yet again. He laughs and we get a few glances from the beginners. But one glance we get is from marco.

"Dad! Stop!"

I wisper yell to him and he only laughs more. Marco begins to approach me and I get nervous.

"Hey Roseanne what's so funny?"

He asks with his thick brittish accent.

"N-nothing."

I tell him and he smirks.

"I know that is not nothing. If your blushing like that, and master ezio is laughing something had to have happend."

Marco speaks and I sigh in defeat.

"Uh.... ah.... um."

I say and he smiles.

"Come, let's get you away from here."

He says as he moves next to me. He cautiously places his hand on the small of my back as he leads me away. I can just feel father's gaze on his hand.

Once we were away from all people marco turned to me.

"Would you like to go put with me?"

He asks as he holds a rose out to me. I gasp and smile.

"I would love to marco."

I tell him and he pulls me into a hug. But the alarm Bell that is my father chose to go off.

"She said yes guys!"

My father yelled and marco and I pulled away, both confused. But a cry of cheers broke free from all the bushes, trees, and near by rooftops.

"Did you plan this?

I asked marco and he shook his head no.

"Father!"

I groan and my father smirks.

"You did say yes. So I figured we should celebrate."

He says with a smile.

"With the whole ittalin brotherhood?!"

I yell at him and he nods and walks away. Well I better get partying.