REQUEST MODERN connor X mute Reader

SilenttTears here is you mute Reader and connor! Sorry if it's bad I've been very busy and I've had a million things going through my head.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
"Hello honey. How are you today?"

My lover, connor asks me and I smile.

"That's good. So what's up?"

He asks and i shrug my sholders. In case you haven't figured it out yet. I'm a mute.

"Do you have your voice back?"

Connor asked me. Only he knows how I truly lost my voice.

I shake my head as a no and he takes my hand in his. We start walking out of our apartment. We go down the street and into my favorite coffee shop. Starbucks.

Connor gets me a dubble chocolate chip and he gets himself a expresso. We take our seat my the window and we watch as the cars drive by.

"(Y/N) I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me today?"

Connor offers and I nod in agreement. It could be fun. We drank the rest of our coffee and walked to the mall.

When we got to the mall connor imeaditly gripped my hand in his. He pulled me closer so he could hold my arm close to his body.

"I'm not loosing you in this crowd of people."

Connor told me sternly as we began to stroll farther into the mall. We stopped at a electric store.

Connor walked in and up to the counter.

"Hello I was wondering if you have anything that could help her speak?"

Connor asked as he pointed to me.

"What's wrong with her?"

The man named billy, according to his name tag said.

"She lost her voice a long time ago."

Connor says and Billy gives me a sad smile.

"We do have something but it's bionic and it would be painful to install.'

Billy says and I do something I never thought I would do.

"NO!"

I yell and connor looks at me shocked. I try to speak again but fail.

"Never mind then."

Connor says as he leads me out of the shop. I have a look of shock on my face. I spoke. I SPOKE!

"You talked! H-how?"

Connor asks me once we get out to his truck. I shrug my sholders with a smile on my face.

"Try to say my name. Say connor, for starters."

Connor said and I took a deep breath.

"C....on....nor."

I say slowly because I felt my voice cut out. He smiles at me as I finish.

"Good job! Good job! Try to say it faster now."

He asks and I take another deep breath.

"Connor."

I say fully, even though my voice is a little scratchy. Connor has this huge smile on his face and I can't help but smile along with him.

"I love you."

Connor tells me and I lean into him. He leans down slowly and I kiss his lips.

"I l-love you to c-connor."

I speak very slowly. Connor chuckles at the end. He takes my hand in his as he walks me to the passanger side of the car. He opens the door and I slide in. He walks over to his side after he shuts my door.

He gets in and turns the car on. He drives back to our apartment with me staying silent the whole way.

When we finally get back to out apartment connor hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you today. You finally spoke after all those years. What triggered your voice?"

Connor asked me as I rested my head on his chest. He strokes my hair as I rember the story.

"It was the bionics and the pain. I didn't want that."

I wisper and he nods. He tightens his hold on me.

"I would never let anyone hurt you."

He wispers in my ear as a tear falls down my face.

"Shh it's okay."

Connor says as he wipes my tears away.

"T-thanks."

I say and he leans down and kisses me. Who knew me getting my voice back could lead to this.