The Possible Last Chapter

Well guys, this trip has been fun. But I'm afraid to tell yall that when this thing hits 150 chapters, I'm going to call it completed. I want to know what yall think on this.

Should I keep it going past 150?

Yes

Or

No?

I want yalls opinion on this. And also on a few other things.

I'm considering starting a warewolf book. I have the title chosen: Alpha Altaïr.

Here's the description for it:

Alpha Altaïr was a broken man, witch like most of us, put on a tough exterior to hide that fact from others. He was always cruel, harsh, hot-headed, demanding, and worst of all... mateless.

Omega Alex was once the daughter of a famous beta. But ever since her first mate rejected her, she's been an omega. Now she's being treated as a fly under ones boot, like noting.

But what happens when Altaïr meets alex? What happens when they find out there mates? Will everything work out or will they fall to ruin under the attacks of Rouge king demitri. Find out in book 1: Alpha Altaïr.
~~~~~~~~~~~

So? How dose it sound. And just to let yall know this is not the Altaïr from assassin's creed. I will (or might) have my own people picked out.

Anyways another idea I had was to make a story like the 'writers X assassins'. Like I would make it about 20 or so chapters and I would write about day to day stuff with them. But I don't think it would be that good.

If you want you can stop reading this, I'm just gonna keep rambling until I get tired and fall asleep.

Another idea would be a book where this girl falls on love with a serial killer and he kills to make her life easier on her.

One idea I had was to be in a relationship with a immortal. Like you would date him and he would try to make you rember the first time you met.

Another idea for a shirt story if having a ghost be in love with you and each time you have an appointment or something they will remind you. Like let's say you have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 3:00 PM. The ghost will kill a chicken and write on your bathroom mirror "doctor appointment- 3:00 PM tomorrow". Then you would place a dry erase marker by the mirror and would write stuff back to it like "screw the chickens man! Use the marker!"

Another idea would be where your a eagle-shifter. It's a mythical beast that transforms into eagles. And your mated to a warewolf. But the eagle-shifters have powers and the wolves dont, and in three end it's a big mess.

Anyways I'm tired and am about to 'screw it' with my spollehfg so good nfijgnrt