REQUEST MODERN Edward X reader

Missmiller22232 here is your Edward X reader! I had to make a few modifications. And before anyone asks a pirate in modern times is a drug dealer, at least to me it is. So I made Edward something diffrent! Please don't hate me.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Hey lass."

My lover, edward, says as he walks up to me. I smile as I peck his lips.

"Hey you okay?"

I ask him and he frowns. He is a model , yes. But sometimes being a model causes women to want to marry him.

"I'm being forced to marry someone. They have already taken it to court to get it agreed to. If I don't do it they plan on killing me."

Edward blurts out and I gasp. I felt tears brim my eyes but I blinked them back.

"Who are you marrying?"

I ask him as I silently hope it's not who I think it is.

"Your sister, Macy. She forced your father to agree so she could have me. We both know she always envied you, not only for your looks, but also because you had me."

Edward says and I sigh. I felt a few tears escape my eyes. He pulls me into a hug and I let everything out.

My tears begin to soak his jacket but he dosent care. My fists begin to wrinkles it as well but he dosent mind.

"What are you going to do?"

I ask him as I look up at him. He wipes the tears from my cheeks and pecks my lips.

"I don't know lass. I will try to get out of it if I can. But the agreement takes place in a few days."

He says and I nod. He refused to call it a wedding because it was forced.

"I see, is there anything I can do to help?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"Just be there for me. I need your faith now more than ever."

He tells me and I smile with him. A knock at the door brings us out of our moment. He curses under his breath as he leaves to open the door.

"Hi eddy!"

My selfish, annoying, spoiled, sister says. Her voice is so high and it's just annoying.

"What do you want?"

Edward asks with no emotion, yet he sounded so harsh.

"I want to spend time with my soon to be husband." She says as she trails her hand down his chest. "And maybe we can do a little more than spend time together."

She says and Edward scoffs. I can't help but smile at that, not to mention my sister hasn't even seen me yet.

"Ya, I don't think so. I don't even want to marry you. Your a jelious girl who can't get over what her sister has. You just want me to make your sister feel pain. But I'm not going to marry you."

Edward says as he pushes Macy away from him. She pouts and stomps her foot on the ground. She crosses her arms over her chest and I scoff. How old is she again? She's acting like a 5 year old.

"What is she doing here?!"

Macy shouts as she points towards me. Edward and I smirk at each other as I walk towards him. Macy watches as Edward wraps an arm around my waist, pulls me into him, and we lock our lips together.

I cup his neck as he holds me close to him. I hear my sister stomp her foot again as we pull apart.

"(Y/n) I hate you! You always get everything!"

Macy yells as she turns around and stomps off. Wow, she must be 5.

"How old is Macy again?"

Edward asks me and I smile up at him.

"23."

I tell him and he laughs. I laugh with him as we walk back inside the inn.

That night I cooked some meat for Edward and i. We ate in silence until an idea popped into my head.

"Hey Edward I have an idea."

I tell him and he looks up at me.

"What is it lass?"

He asked me and I smiled.

"What if you marry her, but then right after divorce her?"

I offer and he smirks.

"That is brilliant, but I don't even want to be near her."

Edward says and I smile. I stand and take his hand in mine as I lead him onto the street.

"What are you planning lass?"

Edward asks me and I smile.

"She can't marry you if tour already married."

I state and he smirks.

When we arrive at the church the priest agreed to let us elope. After our wedding Edward and I went back to the inn.

3 days later Macy showed up at my door in a wedding dress. I smirked and told her Edward married me 3 days earlier. She stomped off to the priest and he must have told her the truth.